Must talk now.

New_Hope

Feb 29, 2004
Texas
✟196.00
Faith
Christian
Our God is an amazing God!! He is worthy to be praised in all things.My computer crashed and I have been gone,but am back now and wanted to update the things God has been doing in my life.

God is working in my marriage,we are trying again.Only God could do this!I don't know what God has planned in the mist of this but I do know as long as I look to him and trust him his will ,will be done.God has opened my heart and eyes to many things and I am seeking him in all things.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.I appreciate you so much.May God bless you and give you all you are seeking in him.

Blessings,
New Hope:hug:

Upvote 0

cjba

Feb 16, 2004
CA
✟15,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, God is amazing!!! I'm so glad for your family that He is giving this family another chance to recover from all the turmoil that has taken place in the past. Keep praying that God will continue to soften your heart. Continue to pray for your hubby that he may seek a closer relationship with God. Once he truly sees himself as one of God's children he will see what kind of man God wants him to be. This will only benefit your family. For God has given both the husband and wife a role. God Bless you and your family.

Upvote 0

sline

May 8, 2004
Arkansas
✟7,621.00
Faith
Protestant
I went through this same ordeal three times in my life. I can look back now and see my part in why my relationships did not last and what I might have done differently. The hardest part for me has been forgiving myself because it is easy to feel like a failure and unworthy of love, esp. God's love. But He is strong in our weakness and He will not only sustain but strengthen you when you call out to Him. I think that music can be a healing balm during these times. Mark Schultz has a fabulous music ministry and can help you to cry and rejoice your way through the pain. The rejection is so hard to bear. Then I think if Jesus who felt betrayed by His disciples. He asked them to please stay awake and pray for Him as He was undergoing the hardest trial of His life and they just kept falling asleep. He knows what it feels like to be alone, scared, in pain, insecure about facing hard times ahead, and that is why He can help us through it. I will pray for you.

Upvote 0