✟46,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hehe Yep!

You've been outside doing stuff too, huh, Jim?

Hi Lamby :wave:

Have you started your flower gardren yet? or anyone else?

Yeah I put in a full day saturday, I've been taking down an old barn that I've wanted to do for 5-6 years and finally just got tired of looking at it ;)

Below are 2 pictures I took with my phone, the first is before I started, actually I was already in process of removing the junk inside, and the 2nd is what is left to do yet, about another full days work or more. I've already halled away more then 5 tons of foundation stone and bricks with still more to go, and I couldn't even guess how many trips of dragging barn sections and old rotten beams and siding and roofing to my burn pile.

Attachments

• Grainary 1.JPG
    Grainary 1.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Grainary 3.JPG
    Grainary 3.JPG
    299.1 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟829,737.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married

LOL, my bad, I think it's Ablaze....
Frankly, the only place I've heard of it is here, but it seems to be controversal.

Don't get us started.... Or, I guess that was the whole Idea.:doh:^_^

Upvote 0

Jim47

Heaven Bound
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2004
Michigan
✟46,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jim47

Heaven Bound
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2004
Michigan
✟46,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jim....nice pictures of your barn smashing. :)

I guess everybody loves smashed barns heh? ;)

here's a couple pictures I took 2 weeks ago of some local flooding we had, I was on my way to an appointment that morning and ended up taking 5 detours :doh:

the water in this pic was about 5 feet over the road, more then my little Honda will swim ^_^

Attachments

• Pence hwy flooded 2.JPG
    Pence hwy flooded 2.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Pence hwy flooded.JPG
    Pence hwy flooded.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 39
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mrshoperose

Contributor
Oct 9, 2007
Lakewood Washington
✟22,384.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess everybody loves smashed barns heh? ;)

here's a couple pictures I took 2 weeks ago of some local flooding we had, I was on my way to an appointment that morning and ended up taking 5 detours :doh:

the water in this pic was about 5 feet over the road, more then my little Honda will swim ^_^
Wow! Glad we never have to deal with it THAT bad! When it rains a lot, we do get a lake right in front of our trailer, but it's usually only about 4 - 6 inches deep. (And then Jeremiah thinks it's fun to go stomping in!) :doh:

Upvote 0

latebloomer

An Autumn Lutheran Rose
May 4, 2007
Iowa
✟9,125.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I haven't been able to log in either. We had a couple nice days and I got some work done on my flower garden, a few bits of green showing, mostly the creeping charlie. If the crocus are on schedule, they'll start blooming this weekend, no matter what the weather. But my poor husband. Spring is hard on him and he's not been feeling well. Good thing he has an appointment with his neurologist in a couple weeks. Poor guy can feel weather fronts when they're still 500 miles away, closer they get the worse he feels. It's been raining for 2 days. At least it will make the grass turn green.

Upvote 0

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We've had wireless router issues (and then there's BT to contend with), but we've also been out and about a bit. With all this sunshine, it's difficult to stay in the house, so we don't. :p It's supposed to rain later this week and cooler temps are rumoured to follow. Maybe then I'll be around more.......don't count on that, though. There's too much else to be done around here. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.