Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Muslim, Christian....we all love God. We are all brothers and sisters. Ignore those that say otherwise.

If one loves God,he will do what God says.What does God say? He says to believe on the One He sent.That would be Jesus.Believing that Jesus was THE Son Of God— Not A Son Of God is anethama to a Muslim.Unbelief about Jesus is the common denominator of all the lost.Saved and Unsaved is a better analogy than brother and sister.” Who are my brothers and sister” asked Jesus.Those that believe in Him as The Son Of God.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
What is the name of your god?

John 4:22
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

In Hebrew and Aramaic the name of our God is Yahwah. The name Yahwah means, "Life Began."

Muslims say that Allah is not a name.

Allah is a direct cognate of the Hebrew Elohim, except that Elohim is plural while Allah is not. The New Testament never uses the term Yahweh, but Jesus on the cross is recorded to have said: 'Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?' El is the same as Allah.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
If one loves God,he will do what God says.What does God say? He says to believe on the One He sent.That would be Jesus.Believing that Jesus was THE Son Of God— Not A Son Of God is anethama to a Muslim.Unbelief about Jesus is the common denominator of all the lost.Saved and Unsaved is a better analogy than brother and sister.” Who are my brothers and sister” asked Jesus.Those that believe in Him as The Son Of God.

Not what Jesus says. Jesus puts the emphasis on action, not beliefs. "Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother." Mark 3:35

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not what Jesus says. Jesus puts the emphasis on action, not beliefs. "Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother." Mark 3:35

Gods will was for us to “ believe” on the One He sent.

Reactions: Dreger
Upvote 0

Niblo

Muslim
Site Supporter
Dec 23, 2014
Wales.
✟221,145.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Allah is a direct cognate of the Hebrew Elohim, except that Elohim is plural while Allah is not. The New Testament never uses the term Yahweh, but Jesus on the cross is recorded to have said: 'Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?' El is the same as Allah.

Hello you! Great to see you back..was thinking of you only yesterday. I trust you are well?

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That might be because the 'original Protestants' have died ;)
True

Enoch 89:5. I also cried out, and groaned in my sleep against the shepherd which overlooked the flock. 6. And I looked, while the sheep were eaten up by the dogs, by the eagles, and by the kites. They neither left them their body, nor their skin, nor their muscles, until their bones alone remained; and until their bones fell
upon the ground. And the sheep became very few.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Modern day Protestants are not being persecuted and it is the original Protestants who would be offended by your characterization of them.
You do not know what you are talking about. I am of the first group of Protestants. The first group protested Trinitarianism and Sunday Sabbath among other things.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
You do not know what you are talking about. I am of the first group of Protestants. The first group protested Trinitarianism and Sunday Sabbath among other things.

Sorry, but the first group of Protestants protested the edict of the Diet of Speyer which reversed some concessions that had been made to the Lutherans three years earlier.

Upvote 0
Mar 17, 2018
South
✟9,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Sorry, not what Jesus said.
It is written...
John 6:28 - Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
John 6:29 - Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sorry, but the first group of Protestants protested the edict of the Diet of Speyer which reversed some concessions that had been made to the Lutherans three years earlier.
The first group of Christians were killed off by the second group, who then proclaimed to be the protestant Christians.
Enoch

90:4 and as for me I looked and lamented in my sleep over that shepherd who pastured the sheep. And I saw until those sheep were devoured by the dogs and eagles and kites, and they left neither flesh nor skin nor sinew remaining on them till only their bones stood there: and their bones too fell
90:5 to the earth and the sheep became few.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
The first group of Christians were killed off by the second group, who then proclaimed to be the protestant Christians.
Enoch

90:4 and as for me I looked and lamented in my sleep over that shepherd who pastured the sheep. And I saw until those sheep were devoured by the dogs and eagles and kites, and they left neither flesh nor skin nor sinew remaining on them till only their bones stood there: and their bones too fell
90:5 to the earth and the sheep became few.
Uh, the Book of Enoch (which is not canonical scripture) does not establish who are Protestant Christians.

Upvote 0

Tayla

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2017
USA
✟147,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Muslims say that Allah is not a name.
Muslims worship God as do Christians. Each has a limited concept of God's true nature. There is only one God; it is our conceptions of God that are diverse.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Uh, the Book of Enoch (which is not canonical scripture) does not establish who are Protestant Christians.
The book of Enoch is a book of prophecy that was accepted by all Christians. It was the Catholics who decided to exclude it.

Again: The first group of Christians were killed off by the second group, who then proclaimed to be the protestant Christians.

Upvote 0