Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I found these guys on Spotify. That's where I find most of my music. (Lyrics below video) Enjoy!

Steal away my selfish gain
Lead me into your perfect ways, oh Lord
Keep my heart fixed upon
Bringing glory to Your name

My delight is found only in
The splendor of Your love
Your presence, oh God
I find My joy is in Your truth

My desire is more of You in my life
Nothing satisfies like You God
Flood my eyes till all I see is Your light
Hear my only cry
Oh You are is all I want

Let Your Spirit be the fire
Burning in my life
Let the grace You have given
Come and be my guide
Keep my pride on the altar
Let Your word fill my mind
Oh You are is all I want
Oh You are is all I want Lord,
You are is all I want

Upvote 0

ForeverEternal

Forever dreaming, forever wishing
Nov 8, 2016
USA
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How did you get introduced to his music?

I can't remember correctly, but I believe I was listening to a Steven Universe playlist. It was a MV tribute to one of the characters Lapis. The song wasn't made exclusively for the show, since Porter Robinson never worked for Steven Universe or any American cartoon.

I looked up Goodbye to a World and instantly fell in love. I ended up looking through nearly all of his songs, mainly Worlds and Worlds Remixed and he's now one of my favorite artists ever! I enjoy him so much more than pop music.

Do you like his music, if so, what introduced you to him?

Upvote 0

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Porter Robinson baby! :D I love his music so much, so bittersweet, so sophisticated, so AWESOME.

Yeah I know a lot of Porter fans in my town. He came to this festival in my city called Digital Dreams in 2015. I don't go to festivals but I like ambient/chillstep edm

You like edm?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverEternal

Nov 8, 2016
USA
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I know a lot of Porter fans in my town. He came to this festival in my city called Digital Dreams in 2015. I don't go to festivals but I like ambient/chillstep edm

You like edm?

Yeah, I do! Another edm artist I like is Madeon. A few of my favorite songs by him are "Ok" "Pixel Empire" and "The City".

What are your favorite ambient/chillstep edm artists?

Upvote 0

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, I do! Another edm artist I like is Madeon. A few of my favorite songs by him are "Ok" "Pixel Empire" and "The City".

What are your favorite ambient/chillstep edm artists?

I LOVE THE SONG ICARUS BY MADEON. He's in my city right now! He's preforming tomorrow at the Summer Sound festival and at Veld. I don't go to festivals though.
lol, hes so young and talented!

I love Gold Panda, Deadmau5 (I'm Canadian, gotta love mau5), Zedd, ODESZA, Tycho, Mister Lies, etc. :p

Upvote 0

ForeverEternal

Nov 8, 2016
USA
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I LOVE THE SONG ICARUS BY MADEON. He's in my city right now! He's preforming tomorrow at the Summer Sound festival and at Veld. I don't go to festivals though.
lol, hes so young and talented!

I love Gold Panda, Deadmau5 (I'm Canadian, gotta love mau5), Zedd, ODESZA, Tycho, Mister Lies, etc. :p

I love the song Icarus too! =D So awesome

I listened to most of those artists and I just fell in love with ODESZA :0 His music is so chill and upbeat. I like his songs "Sun Models", "How Did I Get Here" "Say My Name" and others! Gold Panda is also a good artist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums