Multiverse Theory, multiple Ezekiel 37 events and the unification of Calvinism with Universalism?

Can any moment in time be used as a new beginning for a new time line?

• No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • What??????????????????????????????????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What if our Creator is so Powerful He can save us in one? He doesn't need to make copies.
I wish I could remember my dad and grandma's talks on such things from back in the 70s. I do remember bits about computers, but also something of an outrage over a credit card. It was huge in the 70s, btw, to talk of end times. The cold war was in effect. I was just telling my grandson how when I was his age (16) I had never seen a homeless person, but there were ppl on every street corner with cardboard signs - all announcing the end of the world! I remember them at 11 and younger and wanting to talk to them or just listen, but my parents not letting me.
I guess I could have ventured off the "end of the world" time line and on to the " hungry, please help" one.
Idk how old you are or if you remember back then. It was scary. There were the bald ppl in sheets who passed out flowers and books. They were at the DMV when I went to get my permit. I think they were called moonies.
Anyways. I should be starting dinner, so I just want to tell you two things very briefly. 1. I've had a near death experience. It was very different, which I know proves nothing. 2. After my son died they "thing" God did for me to get me through was... I hesitate to say dream because it wasn't like any other, but I don't know the word so I say dream, of my son. I could feel him holding my hands, and hear him talking. I have 3 sons, and I'm the only one who could tell them apart when they answered the phone, like most mom's. That difference was still in the core of his voice, but there was so much more; layers and layers and layers; uncountable. He talked to me for what seemed like a few hours, but I never knew a single word he said. He was definitely saying words, but his voice was so amazing my brain couldn't get passed it. And, it was enough!
I could write a book on it and not explain it sufficiently. I don't tell many ppl about it. It's very personal. When I went to bed I could still feel my soul torn inside me, and when I woke up it felt whole again.
So, this is what I "know" - if there were other timelines my son would still be on hundreds of them. He was only 28 when he died.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I so thank you for this!

Have you ever read or listened to The Final Quest by Pastor Rick Joyner?

If you skip down to about the 2:20:00 mark and listen there are about a dozen experiences surprisingly similar to what you were given by Jesus!

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True... but what is the danger of refusing to engage in speculation that could save the Lost??????

That could inspire them.... because at this time....... a case can be presented that the church is taking care of the one...... and ignoring the ninety nine?????

If you will listen to this video from the 3:28:00 mark to the 3:36:00 mark you will find something interesting regarding the ninety nine.....

Sorry but far fetched theories and alternative realities will not inspire anyone to get saved! It is only the Wordof God brought to the individual that will save them though th epower of the Spirit.

Remember, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God!

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Nancy Hale

Dec 29, 2019
Nevada
✟24,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I so thank you for this!

Have you ever read or listened to The Final Quest by Pastor Rick Joyner?

If you skip down to about the 2:20:00 mark and listen there are about a dozen experiences surprisingly similar to what you were given by Jesus!

I'm onlY 18 minutes into the video, but WOW! At first it was reminding me of Screwtape Letters (I'm a huge C.S. Lewis fan) I'm actually sick today, had to cancel everything. And laying on the couch feeling miserable. Too miserable too ever press the buttons on the remote and buttons on the remote and put on YouTube (because, ugh, eyes open!) and a bit woozy but I think I can manage listening.
So maybe I'm here on the couch to hear this? It's really hitting home so far.
I'll let you know in 5ish hours - I just wanted to pause it for a moment and thank you

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm onlY 18 minutes into the video, but WOW! At first it was reminding me of Screwtape Letters (I'm a huge C.S. Lewis fan) I'm actually sick today, had to cancel everything. And laying on the couch feeling miserable. Too miserable too ever press the buttons on the remote and buttons on the remote and put on YouTube (because, ugh, eyes open!) and a bit woozy but I think I can manage listening.
So maybe I'm here on the couch to hear this? It's really hitting home so far.
I'll let you know in 5ish hours - I just wanted to pause it for a moment and thank you

I really appreciate the encouragement and I have some great news for you. There is a second book that continues on from The Final Quest and it is even more powerful and encouraging.

I am sure that I must have listened to both books at least ten times over these past three years.

Upvote 0

Nancy Hale

Dec 29, 2019
Nevada
✟24,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually....... two ways of life and two totally different set of consequences were set before the tribes of Israel by the Prophet Moses. All of the prophets specified when some of their visions were conditional upon whether or not the people would repent....... or not.

On at least one occasion Judah repented in part for a little while and released their slaves....... then they took them back....... then the negative prophecies kicked into gear again.

Deuteronomy 30:19

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
There have always been two ways, from the very beginning. Two trees. The tree of knowledge, which is the law and the tree of Life, which is faith. When Jesus came the law was fulfilled and He warns against that way, it's wide and leads to death. It's always led to death.
I do understand. God says it is His will that no one should be lost, but only Jesus saves. We don't know what God reveals to humans in their final moments here, to assume all those on board that ship were lost would be a mistake. God's merciful and kind; to assume your compassion towards humans is greater than God's would be err as would thinking He needs more time. God doesn't exist in time.
I came back to actually say I dozed listening to the video, completely missing the timestamp you mentioned and woke up around the 3 hour mark. I was sort of taken aback; I'm hearing all this stuff on "what I did, what I did" and then someone says they almost didn't get to heaven because they were a "stumbling block" the exact word Jesus is called! And, it waa weird. Is it all works and no grace? Works disguised as grace?
In an earlier post you said you were attracted to the RC church, me too. But, also the Eastern Orthodox, but one of the things I really like about EO is their brief "how to be saved" statement. It's the best I've seen imo. I'm not going to do it justice off the top of my head, so it's worth looking up. But, it's something like this. 1. Believe Jesus died for your sins, ask Him to be your Saviour 2. Stop sinning 3. Realize you can't stop sinning and need Jesus to do this for you.
God does everything for us. Our faith, our works, our knowledge, everything is from Him. No one can boast. And no one can love more than God loves. Not me, not you, not anyone.
It seems to me you are trying to figure out a way to "save" people who you are certain were "lost". Mormans do something like that, they get baptized for dead people. What if 200 years from now some distant person finds your name and gets baptized for you? Will you lose your salvation? Of course not, it's not for them to decide.
The beginning of the video talks about condemnation, vultures vomiting it up. But, don't we need to be even more careful not to condemn God?

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There have always been two ways, from the very beginning. Two trees. The tree of knowledge, which is the law and the tree of Life, which is faith. When Jesus came the law was fulfilled and He warns against that way, it's wide and leads to death. It's always led to death.
I do understand. God says it is His will that no one should be lost, but only Jesus saves. We don't know what God reveals to humans in their final moments here, to assume all those on board that ship were lost would be a mistake. God's merciful and kind; to assume your compassion towards humans is greater than God's would be err as would thinking He needs more time. God doesn't exist in time.
I came back to actually say I dozed listening to the video, completely missing the timestamp you mentioned and woke up around the 3 hour mark. I was sort of taken aback; I'm hearing all this stuff on "what I did, what I did" and then someone says they almost didn't get to heaven because they were a "stumbling block" the exact word Jesus is called! And, it waa weird. Is it all works and no grace? Works disguised as grace?
In an earlier post you said you were attracted to the RC church, me too. But, also the Eastern Orthodox, but one of the things I really like about EO is their brief "how to be saved" statement. It's the best I've seen imo. I'm not going to do it justice off the top of my head, so it's worth looking up. But, it's something like this. 1. Believe Jesus died for your sins, ask Him to be your Saviour 2. Stop sinning 3. Realize you can't stop sinning and need Jesus to do this for you.
God does everything for us. Our faith, our works, our knowledge, everything is from Him. No one can boast. And no one can love more than God loves. Not me, not you, not anyone.
It seems to me you are trying to figure out a way to "save" people who you are certain were "lost". Mormans do something like that, they get baptized for dead people. What if 200 years from now some distant person finds your name and gets baptized for you? Will you lose your salvation? Of course not, it's not for them to decide.
The beginning of the video talks about condemnation, vultures vomiting it up. But, don't we need to be even more careful not to condemn God?

I am so glad that you are really getting into the Rick Joyner book! It really did encourage me and like you it so reminded me of the writings of C. S. Lewis.

Yes....... I am hoping that if I can present a powerful case that maybe...... just maybe...... there is far, far, far, far, far more to the plans of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus for humanity than ...."many called and few chosen"... ." a broad way leading to destruction and many going in thereat and a narrow way leading to life and few finding it"..... and hell is real!!!! That sounds so discouraging........ that idea is kind of offensive.... .but I am hopeful that the full plan of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus for our lost loved ones is actually so good that when the Apostle Paul..... or whoever it was who had the 2 Corinthians 12 experience...... felt that they were not really even allowed to explain it to their listeners or readers?!

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,393.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
THEN.......
surely the time will come when the kingdom of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus will expand and expand and expand and expand into those invisible dimensions.........IF THEY DO EXIST???????
Upper and lower levels

• Informative
Upvote 0