Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
God has been gracious enough to grant my family & I a wonderful neighbor, Mrs. Holloway. She's the sweetest old lady you can find, nicer than the mos sterotypical grandma & twice as generous. Without knowing it, she's taught me a lot through my life.

I only stop by a few times a year; she'll chat for hours about nothing in particular, and I tend to get bored. But, my dad holds her in high regard, and he's the reason I've visited her at all.

Recently, her health has really gone down, and I don't know if she's left her house at all this past year. Her daughter lives right next door, and visits her a lot, to chat & do the chores that her mom can't. Her husband passed away about 20 years ago.

For awhile, I've felt that I need to go visit her, on my own, sometime soon. I haven't been able to, for various reasons, but Thursday I can. I have an extra copy of The Word Among Us, a magazine with every day's Mass readings, reflections on the readings, and stories of faith & healing. With God's help, I'll be visiting her this Thursday, and leaving behind my extra copy of The Word Among Us, to let the Holy Spirit help her out in ways that no human can.

Please pray for Mrs. Holloway, her daughter, me, and for all of thus to go well, according to God's plan. I'd also like to thank God for putting the plan into me to do this; even if she's in the obituaries before I can get there, I know that planning my Thursday around taking care of His elderly daughter allows Jesus to live more fully in my soul, and I know that she'll benefit from all our prayers.

Thank you all, and may God's will be done!