Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Having a couple of issues with the lawnmower. Can't really afford a new one. Please pray I'm able to fix or get it repaired cheaply. Thank you.
What is the mower doing?

Upvote 0

Pop D.

Sep 23, 2020
Oklahoma
✟163,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the advice, but the engine starting is about the only thing that actually DOES go right with it now (at least, once I recharged the battery from winter). One of the main rear tires has a slow leak that's worrying me, hopefully it just needs a quick patch job or being reattached to the wheel. There are (or were) grease gun points I use to lubricate the front wheels, but the rear ones don't have any and that's always concerned me.

But what actually went wrong quickly today was a squealing noise and smoke, which stopped when I killed the blades. Hope it's just the deck drive belt needing replaced (and that an old friend of the family is still in business). Please continue praying for the Lord to take care of the situation, thank you.

Upvote 0

walkswithFire

Nov 26, 2021
New Zealand
✟33,321.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying.... My washing machine failed to work once so I prayed and God gave a solution. I removed the electrical area and used a blowdryer over the electrical parts. Closed it up and it started again. Went well after that for years.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for wisdom, financial provision for this situation, and that you would send people with lawnmower expertise Pop D. ‘s direction. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pop D.

Sep 23, 2020
Oklahoma
✟163,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, that old friend of the family was backed up for a month, so he recommended a friend of his who's only two weeks backed up. It'll still be the middle of next week before he can even pick it up though, so it'll be awhile before there's a verdict. Thank you for your prayers, please continue with them!

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, that old friend of the family was backed up for a month, so he recommended a friend of his who's only two weeks backed up. It'll still be the middle of next week before he can even pick it up though, so it'll be awhile before there's a verdict. Thank you for your prayers, please continue with them!
That's great news! I hope your grass.is not as high as mine and will wait for your old friend:)
Praying

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0