MOVING TO TENNESSEE! Nashville

B

BlueLioness

From California.
Im nervous, What is tennessee like? For the college aged person. (Nashville Area)

Hey Alyssa, I am moving to Tennessee in January and I might end up in Nashville or Johnson City. Is that where you are? If I do you and I could probably see each other in person and become friends, what do you say? :)

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like Tenn --my maternal side of the family were raised around Jonesboro and Johnson City. I will just add that there is a small House meeting in Nashville (about 10 believers and some children). They hold to Bible-only and are part of that fellowship from the recovery of circa 1800 AD --no name or innovations. My grandson attends U. of Tenn. -Martin. Look up always!

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee

I don't know much about Tennessee yet either, it will be a new learning experience for me. But that's what happens when you move somewhere that is new to you.

I am originally from Florida, I was born in a tiny city called Melbourne in Florida (no, not Australia). When I was 6 and a half my family moved to Washington State, and we've lived here for more than 20 years, and now we are going to move yet again to Tennessee.

It's a life change, and lifestyle changes always impact in big ways.

Upvote 0