• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Movie: Rock For Jesus

Discussion in 'The Box Office' started by notreligus, May 23, 2019.

1. notreligus

notreligus Member Supporter

+98
    Non-Denom
    [​IMG]

Rock for Jesus, DVD

Rock for Jesus: Story of the Underdog - IMDb

Rock For Jesus - BMG-Global | Bridgestone Multimedia Group | Movie & TV Distribution

Amazon.com: Watch Rock For Jesus | Prime Video

I hope this is not considered to be spamming. I know the people who made his movie. My oldest son had a small acting role and is one of the producers. A friend of mine's daughter played the co-lead and she is a fine actress and vocalist. I saw the film last August and if it were not a quality film and if it were not of a solid evangelistic nature I would not post anything about it. I hope that you'll look at the trailer and consider watching or buying the film. I assure you that this is a professionally produced film but was done with the absolute minimum cost. The goal was and is to reach others with the message of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?