✟8,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I wanted to throw out an invitation for anybody out there to study the word together. Whether you are struggling in your faith, feel like your faith has never been stronger, wanted to meet with other Christians outside of your church, wanted to put time and effort into learning the word, honestly anybody who believes in Jesus as their Lord and savior.

We know that the Lord is looking down from heaven to see if there are humble hearts looking to seek him. What better time than now? Especially in the midst of the pandemic and the chaos happening in the world now (not to mention the extra time on our hands).

Even after going to church my entire life and going to a Christian college, I've learned so much more about who God is going through the Bible with other believers over Skype and Zoom. It's also been super encouraging to meet and fellowship with other believers, all over the world and country.

I've always been a very reserved and keep-to-myself Christian. But I'm learning that God wants his people to gather (Mat 18:20, Heb 10:25). So please PM me or drop a reply!

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
thread moved.png

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,552.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I have recently, last night :) started up a invite-only faith community aimed at encouraging believers who may be struggling with faith. If you would like to join please do, it is for strong believers as well. The link is What about me? I can't see it growing big, so that is good for personal conversations and bible learning.

Upvote 0

Jeanie Davis

Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2020
Eaglesham
✟53,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi,

I have recently, last night :) started up a invite-only faith community aimed at encouraging believers who may be struggling with faith. If you would like to join please do, it is for strong believers as well. The link is What about me? I can't see it growing big, so that is good for personal conversations and bible learning.
Will this group be for actual Bible study, or is it more just a place to chat? I am looking for a small group that wants to dig in and really study the Bible. I have done different methods over the years, and really like studies that take a more inductive approach.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,552.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will this group be for actual Bible study, or is it more just a place to chat? I am looking for a small group that wants to dig in and really study the Bible. I have done different methods over the years, and really like studies that take a more inductive approach.
It is more to personally introduce people to scripture, and discuss their questions. It is not geared to be a bible study, as such, but you could try setting one up yourself it is free. It is called Mighty Networks.

You could create your own site with categories specifically for your bible study group.

The good thing about creating a MIghtly Network, is you can create actual articles, not just simple posts, all for free. And if you want to pay money can actually create courses online.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanie Davis
Upvote 0

Jeanie Davis

Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2020
Eaglesham
✟53,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is more to personally introduce people to scripture, and discuss their questions. It is not geared to be a bible study, as such, but you could try setting one up yourself it is free. It is called Mighty Networks.

You could create your own site with categories specifically for your bible study group.

The good thing about creating a MIghtly Network, is you can create actual articles, not just simple posts, all for free. And if you want to pay money can actually create courses online.
Thank you for the information! I appreciate knowing that!

Upvote 0

Vachristian11

Aug 22, 2020
Alexandria
✟8,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Jeanie,

so sorry for the late response, i dont know how to reach out to people on this forum. but essentially, it'd going into a deep dive of scripture based on some topics, over zoom.

i dont know how to facilitate or even begin a conversation over christianforums though..

Upvote 0