(moved) "RACE" IS AN ARTIFICIAL SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's why Truth, Justice, and Impartiality are the qualities of the true spirit of America that people will always fight to preserve.

It's an expressed ideal, never achieved even from the beginning. What has never existed can't be "preserved."

But it ought to exist in the Body of Christ if those who call themselves Christians are actually indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

However, the very fact that being called a "Christian" has given men social advantages in the West guarantees that most who call themselves "Christian" are not, in fact, actual believers indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

greenguzzi

Post-Evangelical, Social Anarchist, One of The Way
Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
No, "witnessing" is not about pointing out the sins of persons outside the Body of Christ.
Who said anything about sins? There is nothing sinful about having a culture; it's impossible not to have one. It can be a good beginning to talking about Christ. Paul did it, so it can't be too bad.

So would I. I guess you don't know me very well, yet you feel free to deny my eternal life.
Why would you think I was talking about you?
I've seen you do this before. Someone makes a general comment or observation, and you assume they are talking about you.

Upvote 0

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's an expressed ideal, never achieved even from the beginning. What has never existed can't be "preserved."

But it ought to exist in the Body of Christ if those who call themselves Christians are actually indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

However, the very fact that being called a "Christian" has given men social advantages in the West guarantees that most who call themselves "Christian" are not, in fact, actual believers indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
Nevertheless, it creates an atmosphere in which the Remnant can flourish, which was the original intent of utilizing the Roman Empire. The Tares are not removed until the End, whether it be Rome or America, which is an Archetype.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would you think I was talking about you?
I've seen you do this before. Someone makes a general comment or observation, and you assume they are talking about you.

You said:

Man, you are so lost!

That was a direct address to me. This is a Christian-only forum area, and you are not ignorant of what that phrase means.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nevertheless, it creates an atmosphere in which the Remnant can flourish, which was the original intent of utilizing the Roman Empire. The Tares are not removed until the End, whether it be Rome or America, which is an Archetype.

Whose original intent of utilizing the Roman Empire?

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Most people will not be truly believers. If we use Caesar's sword to make it advantageous (or even necessary) for those who are not believers to pretend to be believers, then we are guaranteed to fill the pews with a majority of people who are there only for the social advantage.

The tares are in the world, not to be in the congregation.

Upvote 0

greenguzzi

Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
You said:

Man, you are so lost!

That was a direct address to me. This is a Christian-only forum area, and you are not ignorant of what that phrase means.

I said: "I'd say the same about the ignorant, privileged, white, evangelicals I keep hearing about."
You replied: "So would I. I guess you don't know me very well, yet you feel free to deny my eternal life."
It's clear that your reply was not referring to my "lost" comment, but to my "ignorant, privileged, white, evangelicals" comment.

However, I didn't mean to say that you were eternally lost, just a bit lost in your understanding of evangelism.
But yes, it was a very careless phrase for me to have used, for which I apologise.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Who said anything about sins? There is nothing sinful about having a culture

If only the America-haters would believe you.

They praise all cultures except for US culture. Yes, we do have, or shall I say, did have, cultural distinctives, until many progressives made it a virtue to hate ones own culture, of course that only applies to white people with European decent.

Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

greenguzzi

Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens

They praise all cultures except for US culture. Yes, we do have, or shall I say, did have, cultural distinctives, until many progressives made it a virtue to hate ones own culture, of course that only applies to white people with European decent.
I'm not American, and I've never lived there. However I have visited quite a few times (including three times in the last four years). Also my country's culture is heavily influenced by the US.

There is much to like about US culture, but there is much to hate. To me the US is a country of extremes. (You can see that just by looking at the people. From the largest girthed people I have ever seen, to the fittest people I have ever seen.) You have the best and the worst examples of everything.

Personally speaking, my experience of US culture has been very positive. So this progressive is definitely not a hater.

Upvote 0

The Ascetic Crusader

Senior Veteran
Dec 15, 2004
Milk River , Alberta
✟16,955.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The race issue in America today isn't slavery, it's the continuation of Jim Crow mentality and policies.

My thoughts EXACTLY. It is this evil eugenicist ideology ("RACE" is indeed an ideology) that I guard myself against, on a day to day basis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Ascetic Crusader

Senior Veteran
Dec 15, 2004
Milk River , Alberta
✟16,955.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
anyone who uses terms pertaining to color is using racist false influence, which is an affront to the True Spirit of America, which is and always has been colorless to the true believers. Color is used by those who have a selfish and ambitious agenda, and that cancer is starting to go into remission. I can already feel the moral of the true believers starting to rise.

I champion the purity of your thoughts Hallstone!!! Nevertheless, this nefarious social cancer is unfortunately spreading...and fast. As Christians we must be steadfast and protect the weak against this demonic ideology.

Upvote 0

saris

Mar 19, 2013
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

'white people' is a colonial nonsense.

The U.S was founded by mostly Germanic peoples. Not 'white' peoples.

Upvote 0

HermanNeutics13

May 8, 2013
✟32,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is no such thing as race. There are no "breeds" of human beings. Race is an artificial construct invented by SLAVE MASTERS in order to create better, more obedient SLAVES. Dont believe me? Ask Hitler.

As a Catholic/Christian I believe in HUMANKIND: The sons and daughters of Adam.

Thoughts?
I agree. All race is from a genetic perspective are degrees of genetic difference, but there is no point where one race separates from another.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
'white people' is a colonial nonsense.

The U.S was founded by mostly Germanic peoples. Not 'white' peoples.
What really brings the absurdity of 'whiteness' out was the reports in the MSM of George Zimmerman being a 'white Hispanic'. The descendants of Spain itself are the descendants of the Germanic tribes who invaded Spain, the Visigoths and what not.
Descendants of the Spanish are European. It is an American absurdity that has invented an Hispanic race whole cloth.
That myth of race itself is being maintained for a whole variety of reasons, very few of which have to do with a master class.
But yea, there is no such thing as a white man or a black man or a yellow man or a red man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

greenguzzi

Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Upvote 0

cordie

Jul 21, 2015
✟9,972.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There is no such thing as race. There are no "breeds" of human beings. Race is an artificial construct invented by SLAVE MASTERS in order to create better, more obedient SLAVES. Dont believe me? Ask Hitler.

As a Catholic/Christian I believe in HUMANKIND: The sons and daughters of Adam.

Thoughts?

Upvote 0

cordie

Jul 21, 2015
✟9,972.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What really brings the absurdity of 'whiteness' out was the reports in the MSM of George Zimmerman being a 'white Hispanic'. The descendants of Spain itself are the descendants of the Germanic tribes who invaded Spain, the Visigoths and what not.
Descendants of the Spanish are European. It is an American absurdity that has invented an Hispanic race whole cloth.
That myth of race itself is being maintained for a whole variety of reasons, very few of which have to do with a master class.
But yea, there is no such thing as a white man or a black man or a yellow man or a red man.

The Ascetic Crusader is correct & I will tell you why. Ever taken a course in biological anthropology. They should make it a req. From a scientific view, all humans can mate with other humans. They are the same race. Government is the definer of race in the modern sense because the govt. has a modus operandi. We distinguish people by phenotype. A black person & a Chinese person are still members of the human race. They vary maybe on a few genotypes. Just as with dogs. All dogs are of the dog species & can fully interbreed. We divide them up phenotypically into breeds. All humans descended down the line of homo sapiens.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The Ascetic Crusader is correct & I will tell you why. Ever taken a course in biological anthropology. They should make it a req. From a scientific view, all humans can mate with other humans. They are the same race. Government is the definer of race in the modern sense because the govt. has a modus operandi. We distinguish people by phenotype. A black person & a Chinese person are still members of the human race. They vary maybe on a few genotypes. Just as with dogs. All dogs are of the dog species & can fully interbreed. We divide them up phenotypically into breeds. All humans descended down the line of homo sapiens.
Is there any reason that you quoted my post to make that argument?
It seems you are more agreeing with Ascetic Crusader than disagreeing, or even commenting on, the substance of my post.
Personally, I am fully aware that blacks and asians and whites can cross-breed.
That fact is as real as my own children. I don't even have to take an anthropology course to get THAT.

Upvote 0