Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
f-mightymouse1.jpg

Mister Trouble never hangs around
When he hears this Mighty sound.
"Here I come to save the day!"
That means that Mighty Mouse is on his way.
Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right
Mighty Mouse will join the fight.
On the sea or on the land,
He gets the situation well in hand

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brinny,
I had a cat once named Buzzy. She used to bring me mice and toss them up on the bed when I was sleeping hahahaaa!

Isn't that FUN! I've had that happen at 3 or 4 am! Meooow, mereooow! Yep, I knew the sound that meant "I've got Mice for you!" I used to have 6 cats so there were warm squishy mice on the carpet when I went downstairs in the dark, dry mice hidden behind things, and those wonderful bedtime gifts!

Irish-Guevara.... you did it again! I was going to download & upload that one last night but it got late. Thanks! That pic is cool! (Mouse in glass) One of the better ones I'd say. ;) (Real Mouse pics... the cartoons blow all the rest away)

Old Soul,
I better click my "human" and post this now! :D

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Starcrystal:
Isn't that FUN! I've had that happen at 3 or 4 am! Meooow, mereooow! Yep, I knew the sound that meant "I've got Mice for you!" I used to have 6 cats so there were warm squishy mice on the carpet when I went downstairs in the dark, dry mice hidden behind things, and those wonderful bedtime gifts!

ROFL!!! Kinda takes ya' by surprise if yer sleepin'......hahaha! warm squishy mice? ^_^

cat-mouse.jpg

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only kidding about stealing my cats. Actually they were with me till 4 years ago and had to leave them with some other people. They were half wild anyways.
It's not stealing when a cat or a dog leaves their neglective "owner" and attaches to you because you take care of it. I guess that means I'm "pro-choice" for animals? :scratch: :doh:

No one posted this cute little guy yet??

Attachments

• mousberry.jpg
    mousberry.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 70
  • mousberry.jpg
    mousberry.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Starcrystal said:
Only kidding about stealing my cats. Actually they were with me till 4 years ago and had to leave them with some other people. They were half wild anyways.
It's not stealing when a cat or a dog leaves their neglective "owner" and attaches to you because you take care of it. I guess that means I'm "pro-choice" for animals? :scratch: :doh:

No one posted this cute little guy yet??

Awwwwww......now how'd he escape me? And the thing about cats 'finding' me? They literally do. Always have. Know what happened once? I was on my way to work....the walk was about a mile...and this unusually cute little, polite dog started walking with me, keeping stride but just a little in back of me. So I stop to talk to it and he/she stops and waits politely, then I start walking and he did too. I got to work, and he walked me right to the door..later I was gonna see if he was still out there to take him home but he was gone. :sigh:

Ever had a lizard?

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had little chameleons as a kid. I had snakes. (Shhh! don't tell the mice!) I had mice & rats & frogs.
When there are wild mice in the house I don't set traps. I get cats. Go the natural way. Or share your food with them!

Attachments

• mowsonarm.jpg
    mowsonarm.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0