✟1,428,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...speaking of those who should have children...or own a gun:

Police say Erin Lee Macke left a gun on her bedroom shelf and her four young children to fend for themselves and jetted off last week for an 11-day vacation in Europe — cut somewhat short by the Iowa mother’s arrest Thursday on child endangerment charges.

Macke left her 12-year-old twins and 6- and 7-year-old daughters at home near Des Moines, on Sept. 20 to visit relatives in Germany, Johnston Police Lt. Lynn Aswegan told Pe
ople.

‘I wish I could say I’m surprised’: Ex blasts mom charged with abandoning kids to tour Europe

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Police say Erin Lee Macke left a gun on her bedroom shelf and her four young children to fend for themselves and jetted off last week for an 11-day vacation in Europe — cut somewhat short by the Iowa mother’s arrest Thursday on child endangerment charges.

Macke left her 12-year-old twins and 6- and 7-year-old daughters at home near Des Moines, on Sept. 20 to visit relatives in Germany, Johnston Police Lt. Lynn Aswegan told Pe
ople.

‘I wish I could say I’m surprised’: Ex blasts mom charged with abandoning kids to tour Europe
What endangerment? The kids had a gun, what could go wrong? You've seen Home Alone, right? Home Alone 2 even had Donald Trump in it, so you know it's a sound premise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

ople.

12 year old twins are perfectly capable of watching younger siblings if the mother needs to run to the grocery store, the store is 5 minutes away, and she will be gone for a short time and is available by phone/text.

This is not even close to the same as leaving your country--for eleven days--and leaving children in charge of other children.

We see more of more of this all the time--society is really falling apart, and the children bear so much of the burden. It's very discouraging.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
12 year old twins are perfectly capable of watching younger siblings if the mother needs to run to the grocery store, the store is 5 minutes away, and she will be gone for a short time and is available by phone/text.

This is not even close to the same as leaving your country--for eleven days--and leaving children in charge of other children.

We see more of more of this all the time--society is really falling apart, and the children bear so much of the burden. It's very discouraging.
I'm sure there's always been parents like this. Even worse. I think the different back in the 1900's -1970's parents wouldn't have got into trouble. The cops would go to the house talk to the kids for a few minutes and leave. I know some parent's that couldn't imagine not taking their kids to such a trip. They would go out of their way to make plans, so their kids could go. Other's could care less.

Upvote 0