Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The reality is if they take control of the House, Republicans can impeach Biden for just about *any* reason they can put to paper and they likely will.

That said, any attempt to remove the president from office will quickly die in the Senate. There’s simply no chance they can convince a supermajority to convict the president for whatever bogus charges they come up with to impeach him.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The reality is if they take control of the House, Republicans can impeach Biden for just about *any* reason they can put to paper and they likely will.

That said, any attempt to remove the president from office will quickly die in the Senate. There’s simply no chance they can convince a supermajority to convict the president for whatever bogus charges they come up with to impeach him.
Not until the republicans hold the supermajority. Then, it will be really easy.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not until the republicans hold the supermajority. Then, it will be really easy.
I don’t doubt that’s what they’re banking on. That and the #walkaway movement finally gaining steam.

Upvote 0

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟271,030.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The first are policy decisions, what, specifically, is the Biden Administration doing with regards to our Southern Border that would constitute a “crime”?

I think I understand this part. This is the narrative about the southern border as told through a few memes from anti vaxxers on FB:

105-1500K.jpg 112-321K.jpg 124-206K.jpg 162-83K.jpg

These are just a few instances of a few memes, dozens more memes like these exist, I don't have them all handy right now, but you can see how this talking point has permeated the right wing ecosphere. And that's just FB memes. Nevermind all the other media that is consumed.

There really is this narrative that Biden has opened up the border and is letting in millions of illegal immigrants, and drugs, and crime. I don't think a simple link to a fact check is going to sway anyone's opinion on this.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I think I understand this part. This is the narrative about the southern border as told through a few memes from anti vaxxers on FB:

[media axed]

These are just a few instances of a few memes, dozens more memes like these exist, I don't have them all handy right now, but you can see how this talking point has permeated the right wing ecosphere. And that's just FB memes. Nevermind all the other media that is consumed.

There really is this narrative that Biden has opened up the border and is letting in millions of illegal immigrants, and drugs, and crime. I don't think a simple link to a fact check is going to sway anyone's opinion on this.

This here is what as known as the “No-win” situation.
If you allow refugees in without vaccinations it’s what we see here; if you vaccinated them then the call is “giving away healthcare to illegals”.
They get to be victims and angry about stuff either way.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
If you allow refugees in without vaccinations it’s what we see here; if you vaccinated them then the call is “giving away healthcare to illegals”.

Well, we wouldn't have this problem if the liberals let Trump build his shark filled moat around the country.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The solution seems to be to not let refugees in.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Shouldn't be hard to change the wording:

'Don't...give me your tired, your poor...'
That plaque was propaganda, anyway. America never welcomed the poor and so on. Immigrants were always looked down upon until the next batch of immigrants appeared.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 320690 View attachment 320691 View attachment 320692 View attachment 320693

I can clearly see that the problem of Covid and the masses of refugees and people seeking sanctuary in our country have nothing to do with each other or with Biden being President. Therefore, when I see stuff like this, I'm actually compelled to vote for whoever these propagandists are against.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Notice a pattern here of the Democratic president having to do the actual withdrawal the Republican president mandates, but never does. Then the Republicans point at the disaster of a war, they started, and bemoan the withdrawal. For that they see as high crime and misdemeanor. They are clowns

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
..America never welcomed the poor and so on. Immigrants were always looked down upon until the next batch of immigrants appeared.
Yet at the same time we have a history of open borders. The naturalization process in the US prevented people from becoming citizens, based on race. However it did not block them from coming.
The first group that were blocked was the Chinese under the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882.
The first quota system to restrict the amount of immigrants from a given country didn't take place until The Emergency Quota Act of 1921.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A majority of voters, including a third of Democrats, support efforts to impeach unpopular President Joe Biden, the latest president to face the nation’s harshest criticism.
Most want Biden impeached, see GOP dropping ball
I looked up the information of your story. Your source is very right-wing bias. So, I doubt most want to impeach Biden. Since he hasn't done anything impeachable.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I looked up the information of your story. Your source is very right-wing bias. So, I doubt most want to impeach Biden. Since he hasn't done anything impeachable.
You make a mistake by brushing off information because it does not come from left-wing media. Realize that it was the government that secretly fabricated information for social media in regard to the Hunter Biden laptop before the presidential election and the left wing media went along. Rasmussen is simply a poll, they can be off as all polls can. Maybe it is not a majority, maybe only 49%. A Rasmussen poll showed Biden would win over Trump. But realize that there are a good chunk of people that think Biden should be impeached. The Afghanistan debacle could be attributed to poor judgment, but the border crisis is very deliberate and the administration has consistently lied about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,803.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Afghanistan debacle could be attributed to poor judgment, but the border crisis is very deliberate and the administration has consistently lied about it.

You could always chip in a few bucks to WeBuildTheWall.inc (although your money will probably be used to pay Bannon's legal fees).

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A majority of voters, including a third of Democrats, support efforts to impeach unpopular President Joe Biden, the latest president to face the nation’s harshest criticism.
Most want Biden impeached, see GOP dropping ball

What was the poll question?

btw, I tried to find the poll question...but I don't have a Rasmussen "Platinum" account....maybe the op does?
"You need a Platinum account to access this page"

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You could always chip in a few bucks to WeBuildTheWall.inc (although your money will probably be used to pay Bannon's legal fees).
It's so poorly covered by the mainstream press, but even the United Nations recognizes the border disaster. Chinese fentanyl has come over the border in massive quantities. The latest is to make it colorful like candy which will entice little children. I have spoken of the human trafficking, the different cartels put bracelets indicating the final destination and the Biden administration gives them transportation to the destination on their wrist band. And many die in the crossing effort. Who knows how many terrorists get through.
Agents nab 10 more terrorism suspects at the southern border in July

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You make a mistake by brushing off information because it does not come from left-wing media. Realize that it was the government that secretly fabricated information for social media in regard to the Hunter Biden laptop before the presidential election and the left wing media went along. Rasmussen is simply a poll, they can be off as all polls can. Maybe it is not a majority, maybe only 49%. A Rasmussen poll showed Biden would win over Trump. But realize that there are a good chunk of people that think Biden should be impeached. The Afghanistan debacle could be attributed to poor judgment, but the border crisis is very deliberate and the administration has consistently lied about it.
Can you link to the actual poll then? I see no mention on Rasmussen’s site about 30% of Dems supporting impeachment. Without seeing the poll or at least a Rasmussen story that refers to it, we are unable to verify your source’s reporting.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0