Most Anticipated Games

Mislaid

Aug 16, 2008
✟15,188.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
What games are you looking forward to playing in the near future?

Project Origin is one game that I wouldn't mind playing when it comes out, which I think should be at the end of year(?). I quite enjoyed playing FEAR and its two expansion packs...

The other game that I'm waiting for offical news on is KOTOR III. I've read a few articles on the Internet that seem to suggest that the highly secretive LucasArts/Bioware project, which is a MMO, is rumoured to be KOTOR III, but I hope not. They've already got a Star Wars MMO (Galaxies) and from what I hear it isn't doing as well as they hoped it would (can't say I blame them considering that you have to pay to play) and it'd ruin the KOTOR experience which is best played as single player.

Upvote 0

thywill77

Oct 24, 2005
Visit site
✟15,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. Spore is a must get for me as I've been waiting for that for quite some time.
2. Fasaria World is the only mmorpg I'll be playing for a long time.
3. Force Unleashed looks like it will be amazing (SW fans only apply). I believe it's only for the PS2 and not the 360.

Upvote 0
E

explodingboy

Project Origin is one game that I wouldn't mind playing when it comes out, which I think should be at the end of year(?). I quite enjoyed playing FEAR and its two expansion packs...

Just a quick not that thats 3 different games there, incase you didn't know.

Fear is the original game, but publishers and developers split afterwards.
The two exspansions where by the publisher who kept the rights to the name
Origin is from the developer but due to the split its a different storyline and setting.

Mercs 2 is out today and I'll be heading to the shops after church to go pick up my reserved copy yay.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nazzul

The seeker of knowledge
Jul 23, 2008
Colorado
✟15,353.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
fallout 3 oct 28 :) games gonna be sick anyone getting it? Ill get it for the 360 regulare version depending how much money ill got for my birthday maybe ill get special

Im definitly getting Fallout 3 even if it isnt as good as the other 2, I also really want mirrors edge and little big planet.

Upvote 0

Kitangel

Radical lefty
Jan 13, 2006
Melbourne
✟19,220.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
ELDER SCROLLS V!!!!!!! For cryin out LOUD! they're not going to make NEAR as much money on Fallout 3 as they would have with the sequel to Oblivion! Though now its coming out, I guess they can get to work on it.... right.... away.....

and WoW:WotLK

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

The other game that I'm waiting for offical news on is KOTOR III. I've read a few articles on the Internet that seem to suggest that the highly secretive LucasArts/Bioware project, which is a MMO, is rumoured to be KOTOR III, but I hope not. They've already got a Star Wars MMO (Galaxies) and from what I hear it isn't doing as well as they hoped it would (can't say I blame them considering that you have to pay to play) and it'd ruin the KOTOR experience which is best played as single player.
I'll second what you said about KotOR 3. A KotOR MMO would totally ruin what made the game so great, and I think they need to make a KotOR 3 after the way they ended TSL. They need to say what happened to Revan after Revan disappeared from known space.

Upvote 0