Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2011
California
✟15,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Scientists used the "earth as the center of the universe" theory to effectively attack religion. Religion lost credibility when it became obvious the earth rotated around the sun. Use the repeatable, measurable truth to discredit science (if you feel the need).

For example, the big-bang theory is predicated on a currently expanding universe. Because every galaxy is measured to be moving away from every other galaxy, scientists posit that all matter originated from a single point. The question was always whether the collective gravity of the universe was sufficient to capture and return the mass to the center point? But in all big-bang theories, the premise is that the sole significant force acting on galaxies is gravity. Good old attractive gravity.

Now it's discovered that the galaxies are accelerating away from each other. This measurement is in direct contradiction to all big-bang theorists hold dear. Accelerating galaxies screw up their timeline and their measurement of the age of the universe, because they can no longer calculate-back to a beginning point. Accelerating galaxies screw up their fundamental understanding of the forces at work. Accelerating galaxies screw up their predictive capability.

Prediction is king. God predicted the end from the beginning. He predicted most of the new testament from the old testament. God reserves knowledge of the beginning and the end for himself, but leaves predictions in the middle open for all. People love and trust a good predictor.

Science used the flawed big-bang theory to beat-up religion. It's natural for religious folks to want to strike back. Science is a very good predictor of many things. I personally respect science, the scientific method and the scientists who created the powerful mathematical predictive tools used to make all our lives better.

I humbly offer you this "accelerating universe" tool to use as you will against science. I pray you use it to praise the name of God and repudiate the forces of evil. To be the downfall of no man.

Upvote 0

woodpecker

Mar 10, 2011
✟17,212.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
calling science evil, is calling God evil. God created all the laws of science, gave humans the wisdom to discover science, that has helped humanity in so many ways.

The OP is from the dark ages where they imprisoned those who spoke of things that went against their understanding of science and the bible.

this OP has to be a troll, this is the most ridiculous statement that 'all of science is evil', tell me have you ever been vaccinated, ever taken medicine?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.