Moral Cowardice of Supreme Court (C_SPAN)

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
During the Texas presidential electors legislative session, lawmakers debated the wording of an amendment rebuking the Supreme Court of the United States. They were considering using the wording, “moral cowardice,” for not allowing the Texas challenge to be heard. During the debate, Texas Congressman Matt Patrick (CD-32) put into the record a report from a “Supreme Court staffer” about an internal debate taking place within the high court. Allegedly, justices were arguing the reasons for not allowing the Texas election challenge to take place. Patrick stated that Chief Justice Roberts was worried about riots in the streets if the court heard the Texas arguments and evidence. If that is true, how troubling. Imagine a Chief Justice not following the law because he’s afraid the lunatics will riot??? We don’t know who Rep. Patrick’s source is or if this is accurate, but it certainly is possible. Roberts has not shown much fortitude over the past ten years. He’s political and doesn’t follow the Constitution. Thanks a lot, George Bush for appointing this jerk. Apparently, Roberts is telling us we should burn down buildings, throw rocks at police, and smash windows so we can loot. Then we can blackmail the high court.

• Winner
Reactions: Monksailor

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There was no widespread on purpose mass voter fraud/conspiracy, case closed, end of story...

Now it's just only the sore losers who know they lost very fairly, who are trying to find any kind of even the very vaguest technicality they can, to get enough honest and fair votes thrown out in order to try and change that or do whatever damage they can to get rid of that or change that very fair loss lost very fairly and rightly and justly, etc, and just "how right is that", etc...?

And it's all just all about money and power, position, etc, only, etc, and it is not at all ever about having any true or real concern for or about this country or anyone else in it but them themselves and themselves only, etc...

And is even just only about only each one just them own selves only personally as well also only personally etc, and you can see that clearly about how fully willing they each are all each very fully willing to, at any given time, all each turn on each other and throw each other out or under the bus at any given time, etc, like a pack of wolves that eats it's own, etc...

It's disgusting, wrong, and very evil and pathetic, embarassing, etc, and the like, etc...

They lost and lost very fairly, and it's now time for all the true patriots to accept that, etc...

End of story, case closed, etc, situation/game over, case closed, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's why the models of moral courage that are Thomas, Alito, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and Barrett stood fast against Roberts and insisted on hearing the case. Oh wait, that didn't happen?

As a conservative, I'm relieved the conservative Justices on the Court stood their ground and ruled against hearing the Texas lawsuit. Admittedly, I was concerned about Justice Barrett because Trump pushed her nomination thru so quickly right before the upcoming election. I'm not concerned now.

Reactions: apogee
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
As a conservative, I'm relieved the conservative Justices on the Court stood their ground and ruled against hearing the Texas lawsuit. Admittedly, I was concerned about Justice Barrett because Trump pushed her nomination thru so quickly right before the upcoming election. I'm not concerned now.
Why? There was a massive amount of legal scholars which believed they should have.

• Agree
Reactions: Monksailor
Upvote 0