Monty python banned, Mein Kampf approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motherofkittens

Jan 20, 2017
iowa
✟50,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am happy that you no longer attend that church.
I hate auto correct. I'm not even going to bother to correct my mistakes because you already quoted me!:|^_^

I'm really glad too, I'm just sad I ever had to be born and raised there and that people still believe horrible things like that. It is really overwhelmingly depressing.

Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes. My family and church we're extremely anti semitic. They blame the world's ills on the devil and the "ACjews". As in "anti Christ Jews". Pretty disgusting. They think Yahweh used Hitler, among others to "rightly judge those that rejected his son." Unfortunately I'm familiar with prejudice and prejudicel writings.

But even if Mein Kampf, didn't say anything "too" egregious, so? If Saddam Hussain, wrote a book before he was in power we wouldn't turn to it to judge his rule. We would and do look at people's actions or lack of actions while in positions of power and control.

Anti semitic is a broad brush intended to stop conversation. Every ethnicity has people of virtue and people that are vile and base. The use of such terms prohibits acknowledging that that there are vile and base people in the Jewish community.

The first Christians were Messianic Jews who accepted the free gift of salvation that Christ offered the whole world. But it was also the Talmudic Jewish leaders who had him crucified by wicked hands. And it was the Judaizers who persecuted the early Messianic Jews who followed the Way. I disagree with your families position regarding God using Hitler to punish the Jews.

I also am leary of comments made by people who reject a writing without having read the writing. That is prejudice in the literal sense of "pre-judging" without actually knowing. I have yet to finish the book since I am still in volume 2. History is very murky in its report of what caused WWI and WWII. Mein Kampf gives a clear account of the German perspective of those interim years.

In volume I Hitler makes it clear that his attention was on resisting the advance of communism into Germany. Communism is a Jewish creation. Karl Marx was a Jew, and the Bolshevicks in Russia were foreign Jews, Lenin and Trotsky, who led a revolution against the Czars and caused genocidal destruction to the Russians, especially the intelligentsia and Russian Orthodoxs.

On the dark side, Hitler fell into the Darwinian racist point of view. There are no races. Race is creation of Darwin based upon his theory of evolution. There are only families of men who have developed ethnicities due to geographic separation and environments. A separation that is God ordained since it was God who scattered the tongues at the Tower of Babel, and dispersed the nations across the world according to his will.

Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:​

It is God's will that people be different.

What Hitler saw was the same thing that Margaret Sanger proposed: that eugenics, which means "good breeding" should be imposed on humanity just as horse breeders breed horses for racing. So, like Sanger, Hitler was clearly a racist. He was not out to destroy all other "races", but to ensure and increase the German "race" which he called "Aryan".

No, I am not defending his racist point of view, but we should understand the lies that many people believe.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
The facts remain that Karl Marx was a Jew as were Lenin and Trotsky. Such statements do not discount these facts.

Karl Marx wasn't a practising Jew; he was ethnically Jewish.

That's like saying someone baptised as a child is automatically Christian for the rest of their life, no matter what. They aren't.

From what I remember, he was actually practising Christian faith but it lapsed.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Karl Marx wasn't a practising Jew; he was ethnically Jewish.

That's like saying someone baptised as a child is automatically Christian for the rest of their life, no matter what. They aren't.

From what I remember, he was actually practising Christian faith but it lapsed.
This has been said before. Jewishness is not a religion, but a culture.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
This has been said before. Jewishness is not a religion, but a culture.

No. Ethnicity does not necessitate or assume culture.

To assume that is to assume everyone of every nationality or ethnicity are the same within that group which is patently absurd and false.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
But it was also the Talmudic Jewish leaders who had him crucified by wicked hands.

Talmudic Jews before the Talmud?

Mein Kampf gives a clear account of the German perspective of those interim years.

I think you mean Hitler’s perspective.​

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No. Ethnicity does not necessitate or assume culture.

To assume that is to assume everyone of every nationality or ethnicity are the same within that group which is patently absurd and false.

Judaism is not an ethnicity, but a culture. I was in Israel when the Ethiopian Jews were airlifted out of Ethiopia into Israel to make Aliyah. They are not genetic descendants of Judah. The culture of the Jews allows any Jew to believe anything as long as they participate in the Talmudic rituals. I lived with Sephardic Jews when I was a teenager. The father was an atheist, nuclear physicist. Yet, I remember him fasting for Yom Kippor.

Cat Stevens is a Jewish family born Muslim. Jews can believe in Hinduism. The only prohibition to the culture is Christianity. Every Messianic Jew is cast out of Judaism.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Talmudic Jews before the Talmud?

The Talmud was compiled in Babylon (as well as others in Alexandria). The Pharisees and Sadducees were Talmudic Jews. Karites are Jews who reject the Talmud and only accept the TANAK, and they are considered heretics by the Orthodox Jews.

I think you mean Hitler’s perspective.
Yes, you are correct, but his position was shared by most of Germany.

Yes it has been said, usually by people not too friendly to Jews.
And your comment is made by people unfamiliar with Judaism, of which I am very familiar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Judaism is not an ethnicity, but a culture. I was in Israel when the Ethiopian Jews were airlifted out of Ethiopia into Israel to make Aliyah. They are not genetic descendants of Judah. The culture of the Jews allows any Jew to believe anything as long as they participate in the Talmudic rituals. I lived with Sephardic Jews when I was a teenager. The father was an atheist, nuclear physicist. Yet, I remember him fasting for Yom Kippor.

Cat Stevens is a Jewish family born Muslim. Jews can believe in Hinduism. The only prohibition to the culture is Christianity. Every Messianic Jew is cast out of Judaism.

I have yet to see any Talmudic Rituals.

I happen to know a Sephardi family very well and lived with one as a child too.

Cat Stevens was never Jewish.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The Talmud was compiled in Babylon (as well as others in Alexandria). The Pharisees and Sadducees were Talmudic Jews. Karites are Jews who reject the Talmud and only accept the TANAK, and they are considered heretics by the Orthodox Jews.

There are two Talmud’s, the Babylonian Talmud and the Jerusalem Talmud. There has never been an Alexandria Talmud. The rest of your post is so full of it that it does not even warrant a reply.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Cat Stevens’s real name is Steven Katz, and he cleverly switched it around to sound more like an entertainer and to hide his Jewishness.

Cat Stevens real name is Steven Demetre Georgiou. Steven Katz Is from the band Blood, Sweat & Tears. Do you have any more falsehoods to spread?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.