Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anyone here a fan of the show "Monk?" I have the entire series on DVD and its one of my favorite shows.

I'm a fan. I've seen every episode and a lot of them twice. It's a great show. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone here a fan of the show "Monk?" I have the entire series on DVD and its one of my favorite shows.

I am. Seen every episode quite a few times plus read the novels

Reactions: crixus
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Haven't watched it in forever, but yeh I love it. Have seasons one through three.

Upvote 0

crixus

the truth shall set you free
Nov 13, 2012
California
✟63,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am. Seen every episode quite a few times plus read the novels
I've read the Mr. Monk books too and can't believe I didn't mention them in my first post. The thing I don't like is the series ended with an odd (19) number of books. Now we all know that Mr. Monk would never approve of that. Mr. Monk Book Series: Amazon.com

IMHO, the books written by Lee Goldberg 1-15, are better than the one's written by Hy Conrad 16-19.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

RJ Howard

Growing with God
Sep 5, 2021
Saint Paul
Visit site
✟36,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've read the Mr. Monk books too and can't believe I didn't mention them in my first post. The thing I don't like is the series ended with an odd (19) number of books. Now we all know that Mr. Monk would never approve of that. Mr. Monk Book Series: Amazon.com

IMHO, the books written by Lee Goldberg 1-15, are better than the one's written by Hy Conrad 16-19.
Write a 20th book then. That'll even it out. :)

Upvote 0