✟8,245.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

I wanted to ask christian communities that only wear modest clothing (no thight clothes, skirts only). I know that Nazarenes, Jehovah’s witnesses, some independent Baptists, Mennonites, Amish, Apostolic pentecostals and Branham’s (end-time message) believers wear skirts only. Are there any other denominations that do the same?

My plan right now is to move to (maybe) the United Kingdom and find a community that aligns with my beliefs (baptist/anglican/orthodox) and modest clothing. Do you know any other than the ones I listed? I am very interested in learning more about these communities that follow the Bible word by word seriously, because even though I personally have nothing against women in jeans, I don’t want to be that myself forever (because now due to certain circumstances I can’t commit to skirts only). I’m hoping that there are such communities in rural parts of South England. I would like to maybe meet some of the people from those communities before I fly out there.

Are you maybe from an independent Baptist church in the UK? Please contact me, with all respect, if that’s okay with you :))

Thank you for your gracious help!