United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Is that a challenge for to break out any of my other kissing emoticons? :p

Good. There's this little matter of your relationship status that dissuades me from doing anything more than that. :sorry:

It's all good! :) Or a :hug: will be good too!

Upvote 0

redblue22

You Are Special.
Jan 13, 2012
✟73,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Is that a challenge for to break out any of my other kissing emoticons? :p

Good. There's this little matter of your relationship status that dissuades me from doing anything more than that. :sorry:

You know, if you're worried about him being jealous, well, you could just kiss him too.

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
that video crashed halfway through for me, and I'm too tired to bother refreshing it. but it was wonderful.

If you asked me maybe five years ago, I'd probably be the chick slapping him. but now I'm getting liberal in my old age. Heck this weekend, I was actually dancing.... DANCING at a wedding. And I danced with more than one man. Since I'm already hellbound, yeah I'd kiss under the mistletoe. Even with a stranger. Unless he were creepy, then I'd probably just conveniently wander away.

But the mistletoe thing doesn't seem to be a big thing here. Or at least not in my circles. I can't say I've ever done it or seen anyone do it. Maybe I'll go to the states some Christmas to see what the big deal is.

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
that video crashed halfway through for me, and I'm too tired to bother refreshing it. but it was wonderful.

If you asked me maybe five years ago, I'd probably be the chick slapping him. but now I'm getting liberal in my old age. Heck this weekend, I was actually dancing.... DANCING at a wedding. And I danced with more than one man. Since I'm already hellbound, yeah I'd kiss under the mistletoe. Even with a stranger. Unless he were creepy, then I'd probably just conveniently wander away.

But the mistletoe thing doesn't seem to be a big thing here. Or at least not in my circles. I can't say I've ever done it or seen anyone do it. Maybe I'll go to the states some Christmas to see what the big deal is.

Dancing? :eek: someone get the police in here now

Ex cf staff cannot dance :p

It's forbidden ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.