US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I miss Second Life. I am praying that one day it becomes a beautiful site where people can go and be safe and relax and be themselves. The site has so much beauty, it is painful that it was destroyed by Satanism. I miss Second Life so much that sometimes my heart aches about it. I put my whole heart into my time in Second life. I pray that God comes into Second Life and meets the needs of the wanderers into Second Life. I pray that God changes the order of Second Life, that it is run with compassion and dignity. I wish I could still be in Second Life but I cant. My heart is broken right now. It was a paradise for me. I know one day Second Life will be an amazing site and the Christian community in Second Life will be strong and inspirational. My hope is that Second Life becomes a safe place and that the severe evil on the site will one day completely heal. There is a church called House of Prayer that I pray will lead Second Life in its healing.

Attachments

• relaxing_001.png
    relaxing_001.png
    704.6 KB · Views: 3
  • flower garden_001.png
    flower garden_001.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • House of Prayer library_001.png
    House of Prayer library_001.png
    1,011.5 KB · Views: 4
  • House of Prayer sign_001.png
    House of Prayer sign_001.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • House of Prayer patio_001.png
    House of Prayer patio_001.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 2

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much for your prayers. Today has been okay. I am taking it moment by moment but Jesus is with me I know.
That's good! Today was actually quite good and unusually peaceful for me, considering how busy I have been this past week. Today is the Feast of Pope St. John Paul II a Pope that promoted Marian Devotion, and did some incredible things during his Pontificate. (See here: Feast of Pope St. John Paul II)

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's good! Today was actually quite good and unusually peaceful for me, considering how busy I have been this past week. Today is the Feast of Pope St. John Paul II a Pope that promoted Marian Devotion, and did some incredible things during his Pontificate. (See here: Feast of Pope St. John Paul II)
I am so glad your day was good and unusually peaceful :) That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with me that today is the Feast of Pope St. John Paul II :)

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am so glad your day was good and unusually peaceful :) That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with me that today is the Feast of Pope St. John Paul II :)
I hope my college work gets less intense, and I can help you out more.

Upvote 0