Miracles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Feb 26, 2002
Visit site
✟481.00
A miracle happened in my life, that I would like to share with you. I am an alchoholic, I lived for drinking, I was obssesed with it and could not go a day without a drink. My whole life was booze. I was sick of myself, and tried to kick the habit on my own. I even phoned A.A.'s a few times, and poured my booze down the drain in desperation. Nothing worked. Does anyone here know what it is like to be addicted to alchohol? Try not eating for three days, and see if you crave food! I was starting to have physical problems, also my memory was being affected. I knew my drinking would lead to my death, but I could not quit, the power over me was beyond my strength. I prayed to God for help, nothing happened. I still wanted to do things my way. My drinking continued, one day I simply had enough. I was totally beaten, and I cried out to the Lord. Your way is the only way, you are true, please help me God a great sinner! I went to bed that night not feeling any different. The next morning I got up and I had no cravings! I did not want booze, I did not care if I had another drink in my life. It was as if I had never had a drink ever! I had been sober for about five years, and my wife was having a fancy drink on a hot day. So I asked her for a little sip, just to see what it tasted like. It tasted like gasoline in my mouth! I could not believe how bad it tasted! I have not had a drink now in twelve years. I did not deserve this miracle, but God loves us so much that He saved a nobody from nowhere, washed him, put new clothes on him and set him on his feet again. I am so thankful for what He has done for me!

JESUS CHRIST FORGIVES.

billhabing

Feb 18, 2002
Gilroy, California
Visit site
✟336.00
Faith
Christian
Yes I know I have had a similar experience, Thank god for your healing for me it has been over 20 years it only gets better.

While working with addicted people we have seen many helped by crying out to thee lord, some were helped on the spot others you simply have to stay with and work them through. Herion addiction has about a 5% RECOVERY rate. A man we nickedname Bucket walked in one day and some men I know layed hands on him and askedGod to deliever him and it happened.

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Tyler,

Your story is awesome!!! God is awesome!!

I know what it is like to be addicted to alcohol. I have been sober for 13 years.

I could not stop either. Well I could stop for a while but I could not stay stopped. I cried out to God too. I was at a point where I could not live another day like I was living. It is a very hopeless situation if you try it alone. I even went through a treatment program. (They told us the first day that the success rate was 2%--very encouraging).

God can and will take your desire for alcohol away!! Tyler, the smell of alcohol makes me sick. This stuff use to be my best friend. God is good.

God Bless,
Roberta

Thank you Lord Jesus for what you have done in my life and my brother Tyler's life. And my prayer today is that you would help and reach anyone struggling with this addiction.

Amen.

Upvote 0

rwc109

Feb 18, 2002
meditation moving mighty mountains - more moonston
✟1,275.00
Faith
Marital Status
Engaged
All praise to God, we KNOW that Faith in love works miracles ,even moving mountains of desire in addiction, what wonderful witness of love in action in our lives , He can save us all....thankyou for your awesome witness beloved of God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.