Oklahoma
✟12,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Miracles are one of the most astonishing things God does for us, it doesn't just show his power it shows that we do not have to worry about anything because if he can defy reality with his miracles what do we care about our problems which are like a pebble to him.

Miracles require faith, we ask and pray for healing for others we ask and pray for finincial help for ourselves and for others we want to see his wonder here on earth however faith is not a currency. your prayers for miracles are not unanswered because you lack faith or because he said no or wait or because it isn't his will. Look at the sparrows see how without even asking he provides for them do you see how that parable as it speaks of how generously he takes care of us for our every needs .

Faith is a verb not a noun what does that mean? It means he wants you to meet him half way you have to take that step of faith meaning you go for it assuming he has already said yes because it is a yes every single time and the point is to glorify him to boast of his providing to show what psalms 23 actually means it is a state of being with him

I have a short testimony to give concerning this. I was watching youtube yesterday trying to not move much but still being with God and came across a video by troy brewer I think it was title something about the four corners of the world or something but this whole video was about this kministry that goes to others countries and these children are made prostitutse there and they don't live long they have little to eat and are abused but these ministires go and actually have saved many children

I saw this and I looked at Jesus and said this right here this is the kingdom this is what we were meant to do and I had a memory of a story I heard a long time ago about a man who mande a deal with God saying if he would give him a million dollars he would donate it to whatever he wanted him to donate it to he did this as an act of faith and guess what somehow he was blessed with the money and he gave it as he was lead.

So I said to Jesus if you want a leap of faith here it is, if you will give me a butt load of money I will give it to this ministry . There is maybe on this it is happening how do I know this? Because I dfare to declare it so, I have my assurance in his word

To do anything like that it requires that you take that step forward you need to actually trust him not wonder if he will anser or not you assume it is already done and that he will be gloruified for it. But he doesn't give such miracles or any divine miracle if we are not willing to meet him half way we do not simply ask in faith we step towards what we are asking for as an act of faith assuming it is done even if we cannot see it now.

Did you think it stopped at the cross? Do you not wonder why even though Jesus said we would do more amazing things than him we don't see anyone walking in the realm of the impossible? The walk we walk is not simply following Jesus it is walking with him side by side together to reside with and in him .
The walk is unknown we don't even know what tomorrow brings let alone what steps he will take us= our walk with him is in itself faith a verb we walk with him

The daring to believe and do and say what is seen as foolish is dangerous and scary at first as it is not normal even to us Christians you will be mocked or talked down to and plenty of verses will be thrown at you in theology mindsets but once you get past that part this realm with him is quite frankly really fun

Do you have fun in your walk with him? do you pray with him not just to him? does the spirit truly reside with us. I mean the word reside consider that word he lives with us if people are surprised to feel the holy spirit when they walk into your house you can say to that he lives with me and when he does you really understand how we are never alone. Wake up my friends dare to go with him into the impossible so that he may be praised and glorified in it all that we recieve all we are given from him will come back to him tenfold if we intend to be workers of the kingdom for him and miracles and wonders are not for signs anymore they are to show why he is God and they are to help and give gladness

Pray for each other, seriously pray for each other in this manner if you want him to helpr or bless someone which as brothers and sisters in Christ should come naturally to us then he says take that step forward. Above all remember that his name is the reason for his miracles to lift his name on high as we praise and give thanksgiving to him for what he has done and is going to do. Let us baost of our caregiver our comnforter our provider even if we are lacking and poor now as many of us are true prayer in faith assuming it is already done this is what we need to do for each other right now

The question is do you dare take that step?

• Winner
Reactions: biblelesson

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Miracles are one of the most astonishing things God does for us, it doesn't just show his power it shows that we do not have to worry about anything because if he can defy reality with his miracles what do we care about our problems which are like a pebble to him.

Miracles require faith, we ask and pray for healing for others we ask and pray for finincial help for ourselves and for others we want to see his wonder here on earth however faith is not a currency. your prayers for miracles are not unanswered because you lack faith or because he said no or wait or because it isn't his will. Look at the sparrows see how without even asking he provides for them do you see how that parable as it speaks of how generously he takes care of us for our every needs .

Faith is a verb not a noun what does that mean? It means he wants you to meet him half way you have to take that step of faith meaning you go for it assuming he has already said yes because it is a yes every single time and the point is to glorify him to boast of his providing to show what psalms 23 actually means it is a state of being with him

I have a short testimony to give concerning this. I was watching youtube yesterday trying to not move much but still being with God and came across a video by troy brewer I think it was title something about the four corners of the world or something but this whole video was about this kministry that goes to others countries and these children are made prostitutse there and they don't live long they have little to eat and are abused but these ministires go and actually have saved many children

I saw this and I looked at Jesus and said this right here this is the kingdom this is what we were meant to do and I had a memory of a story I heard a long time ago about a man who mande a deal with God saying if he would give him a million dollars he would donate it to whatever he wanted him to donate it to he did this as an act of faith and guess what somehow he was blessed with the money and he gave it as he was lead.

So I said to Jesus if you want a leap of faith here it is, if you will give me a butt load of money I will give it to this ministry . There is maybe on this it is happening how do I know this? Because I dfare to declare it so, I have my assurance in his word

To do anything like that it requires that you take that step forward you need to actually trust him not wonder if he will anser or not you assume it is already done and that he will be gloruified for it. But he doesn't give such miracles or any divine miracle if we are not willing to meet him half way we do not simply ask in faith we step towards what we are asking for as an act of faith assuming it is done even if we cannot see it now.

Did you think it stopped at the cross? Do you not wonder why even though Jesus said we would do more amazing things than him we don't see anyone walking in the realm of the impossible? The walk we walk is not simply following Jesus it is walking with him side by side together to reside with and in him .
The walk is unknown we don't even know what tomorrow brings let alone what steps he will take us= our walk with him is in itself faith a verb we walk with him

The daring to believe and do and say what is seen as foolish is dangerous and scary at first as it is not normal even to us Christians you will be mocked or talked down to and plenty of verses will be thrown at you in theology mindsets but once you get past that part this realm with him is quite frankly really fun

Do you have fun in your walk with him? do you pray with him not just to him? does the spirit truly reside with us. I mean the word reside consider that word he lives with us if people are surprised to feel the holy spirit when they walk into your house you can say to that he lives with me and when he does you really understand how we are never alone. Wake up my friends dare to go with him into the impossible so that he may be praised and glorified in it all that we recieve all we are given from him will come back to him tenfold if we intend to be workers of the kingdom for him and miracles and wonders are not for signs anymore they are to show why he is God and they are to help and give gladness

Pray for each other, seriously pray for each other in this manner if you want him to helpr or bless someone which as brothers and sisters in Christ should come naturally to us then he says take that step forward. Above all remember that his name is the reason for his miracles to lift his name on high as we praise and give thanksgiving to him for what he has done and is going to do. Let us baost of our caregiver our comnforter our provider even if we are lacking and poor now as many of us are true prayer in faith assuming it is already done this is what we need to do for each other right now

The question is do you dare take that step?
Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Agra man
Upvote 0