minnesota anyone?

mnphysicist

Have Courage to Trust God!
May 11, 2005
South East Minnesota (east of Rochester)
Visit site
✟57,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

AutumnJ

Wishing For Snow
Apr 6, 2006
Idaho, temporarily...
✟8,196.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
CJD said:
I avoid the Minneapolis and St. Paul whenever I can. I don't like being around so many people. About once a year, if even that, I will drive there to take the kids to the zoo or something or because I have an appointment of some kind.
Ya, no doubt. that place can be really scary i recently went to mall of america got lost and ended up in a bad area... yikes. My first time there and boy am i glad to not live in a big city like that!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AutumnJ

Wishing For Snow
Apr 6, 2006
Idaho, temporarily...
✟8,196.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I love minnesotans! Mid west in general:hug: . This place still has it's innocence. I came from the west coast- and it's not such a nice place-people wise.
I've lived in bemidji, new ulm, hibbing and now in eau claire WI. Hooray for the mid west!!!!!!!!!:clap:
I LOVE IT HERE

Upvote 0

davidoffinland

Sep 16, 2004
finland
✟8,343.00
Faith
Lutheran
From Finland.
(The country, not the small town in northern MN) You know the country that is in between Sweden and Russia. I use to live in MN, grew-up and went to school and worked. Moved to Finland in 1984.

I heard that Rose Nylund of Golden Girls is from St Olaf. Never heard of that place, but I have heard of the college.

David.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kvikklunsj

Dec 26, 2004
Finland
✟11,951.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
im about an hour from minneapolis/st paul but i live in wisconsin. Its good, cause its safer here... i can drink the water, and people dont drive like lunatics :) hehehehehehehe cheesehead power!
Based on my experience (I live in Duluth, right on the border with WI), I would say you Wisconsinites drive worse than us Minnesotans. :p

Reactions: JesusFreak78
Upvote 0