The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few
Oct 30, 2003
✟3,060.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
eutychus said:
Hey, I was wondering which ministries everybody is involved in a) at college, b) at church, and c) in your community. I know my school emphasizes that winning souls and being in ministry now is even more important than getting excellent grades, so it's a big deal.
I was part of an evangelism team at central bible college called Ft. Leonard Wood. Ft. Wood is an army base where newbies goto boot camp. It was the largest outreach in terms of people ministered to at 1 time.

Now im not because im in between schools.

I'm at a new church so nothing specific yet, went on a mission trip though.

You?

Upvote 0

Lizzi4Christ

I'm worth waiting for.
Feb 13, 2002
It doesn't matter... my home is Heaven!
✟8,050.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I'm part of a team of college students that's headed up by a Christian pregnancy crisis center. This team travels around to local middle schools and high schools, presenting the idea of sexual abstinance before marriage to health classes. We try to show that it's for more then just physical safty, but aslo mental and emotional. It's about respecting yourself. We do a lot of fun skits and role playing, so the students really enjoy it and we've gotten some great responses. :)

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ever since ive became a christian.. I did a lot of human video/drama ministry with the youth. Ive since changed churches because of moving and was on the worship team for a while. Now Im not really doing anything but studying for youth ministry liscense. I want to get back involved but its hard.

Terri

Upvote 0

Shannonkish

Proud member of the Loud Few
Sep 12, 2003
Visit site
✟13,463.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Well, I don't go to a Bible College.. but I am involved in ministries at school---

I founded the Barnabas Team which is a group of students that set out to encourage and prayer for the entire Union Community.

I participate in GO (Global Opportunities) trips.

I am a member of Klemata- the woman's ministry.

Upvote 0