Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I’ll bet money that half of them wanted to be called the Wolverines, the other half wanted to be the Watchmen, and this was the compromise.
Best post of the day!!! I can imagine it!!

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I’ll bet money that half of them wanted to be called the Wolverines, the other half wanted to be the Watchmen, and this was the compromise.

Wolverine comes from the 1980s Right wing fantasy movie “Red Dawn” and Watchmen from the Bible. Sounds like a fine bunch of good kids.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟833,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Are you saying Trump ordered this specifically, and If so, can you please back up the accusation?

FWLHOJSB2ZJQJBSWMSHHYVKAME.jpg

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟833,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I would suggest you look up the term "specifically" and dont read into things so much and actually try to see the truth.

Gun-toting Americans know what it means when the president orders you to liberate a place.

5d605e86adbcf873d4296e1b

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I would suggest you look up the term "specifically" and dont read into things so much and actually try to see the truth.
Doesn't get much more specific than telling your proud boys and militia boys to "Liberate Michigan". These 'militia' people are evil domestic terrorists who deserve the same fate that ISIS deserves.

Upvote 0

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The FBI says it thwarted what it described as a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. The alleged plot involved reaching out to members of a Michigan militia, according to a federal affidavit filed Thursday.

The court filing also alleges the conspirators twice conducted surveillance at Whitmer's personal vacation home and discussed kidnapping her to a "secure location" in Wisconsin to stand "trial" for treason prior to the Nov. 3 election.

"Several members talked about murdering 'tyrants' or 'taking' a sitting governor," an FBI agent wrote in the affidavit. "The group decided they needed to increase their numbers and encouraged each other to talk to their neighbors and spread their message."

More than 12 people were arrested late Wednesday on state and federal charges.

I disagree. Militia obey the orders of the state.

Terrorist groups try topple the state.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gun-toting Americans know what it means when the president orders you to liberate a place.

Still vague I see

5d605e86adbcf873d4296e1b
Doesn't get much more specific than telling your proud boys and militia boys to "Liberate Michigan". These 'militia' people are evil domestic terrorists who deserve the same fate that ISIS deserves.

Of course it does.

Some of you are just wasting your our time now.

• Agree
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In some cases BLM and antifa.
As groups go, neither is known for being armed like a militia although individuals might be. Antics is not organized.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟488,319.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Are you saying Trump ordered this specifically, and If so, can you please back up the accusation?
FYI - the blue text in my post is what is called a "link". If you move your mouse cursor over the "link" and "click" on it, you will be magically whisked away to a totally new web "page" which contains additional information and resources to which you can avail yourself. A few years ago this sort of technology was only a dream, but it is now possible. Thanks, science!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
FYI - the blue text in my post is what is called a "link". If you move your mouse cursor over the "link" and "click" on it, you will be magically whisked away to a totally new web "page" which contains additional information and resources to which you can avail yourself. A few years ago this sort of technology was only a dream, but it is now possible. Thanks, science!

I think you misunderstood, the question was directed towards your comment for you to answer, but If you'd rather not, I understand.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
All because they have to wear a mask when they go to the convenience store for cigarettes and beer.
I love this post because it is the absolute truth. These people who claim it's about the Constitution or rights or whatever purported noble cause are full of crap. It's not about ANY of those things but they know if they say it's about their hurt feelings due to politics and that they are babies about wearing a mask then they wont be taken seriously by anyone at all. So they cook up stories and fantasies that they are the new "patriots" standing up to "tyranny" (as if "tyranny" means having to wear a mask, LOL!!!).

In reality, they are mostly the selfish and lazy who are angry that they have to wear masks when they pop into the convenience store to buy cigarettes, beer, and sugar-and-fat-laden junk food while pumping gas into their pickups.

That's all it really is. And then they make up more complete horse crap about "durrr I have a medical condition! I have asthma! Masks make me breathe carbon dioxide! Masks don't work!" all sorts of dumb, completely made-up stories, all because they are just way too lazy and selfish to put on a mask to help their fellow man.

It's truly pathetic the way they carry on like babies.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love this post because it is the absolute truth. These people who claim it's about the Constitution or rights or whatever purported noble cause are full of crap. It's not about ANY of those things but they know if they say it's about their hurt feelings due to politics and that they are babies about wearing a mask then they wont be taken seriously by anyone at all. So they cook up stories and fantasies that they are the new "patriots" standing up to "tyranny" (as if "tyranny" means having to wear a mask, LOL!!!).

In reality, they are mostly the selfish and lazy who are angry that they have to wear masks when they pop into the convenience store to buy cigarettes, beer, and sugar-and-fat-laden junk food while pumping gas into their pickups.

That's all it really is. And then they make up more complete horse crap about "durrr I have a medical condition! I have asthma! Masks make me breathe carbon dioxide! Masks don't work!" all sorts of dumb, completely made-up stories, all because they are just way too lazy and selfish to put on a mask to help their fellow man.

It's truly pathetic the way they carry on like babies.

Here's a thought from common sense...

Upvote 0