✟1,008,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Athene said:
It doesn't do anything, what's it meant to do?

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

235 pages of that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Annoula

Freedom
Jul 19, 2005
✟11,322.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
hey guys i did it with my greek word and i got a message from a greek famous poet, 269 pages!!

Θέλει αρετή και τόλμη η ελευθερία. (Ανδρέας Κάλβος)Θέλει αρετή και τόλμη η ελευθερία. (Ανδρέας Κάλβος)Θέλει αρετή και τόλμη η ελευθερία. (Ανδρέας Κάλβος)

meaning : Freedom requires virtue and daring (Andreas Kalvos)

hey!!! how did that happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey my word didn't have the smiles!!! where did they come from???????

gee.............................

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WayonDown

Mar 30, 2012
✟15,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Try =rand.old()

if that works, then try =rand.old(200,99)

It's not a bug, it's a feature they built in to test how different fonts look like since that sentence has every letter in the alphabet, you get an idea of what the letters would look like in a font you want.

It's not that impressive really, why are people so fascinated with it?

Upvote 0