One who trips UP the stairs
Mar 18, 2010
Walking into walls.... constantly....
✟7,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is my first post here, so if I did something wrong my apologies. This is just a question that is sort of worrying me a bit, since I have three cats, a kitten, and a dog in my home that I love very much.

There is a chip that is being put into pets that contain information that could be useful if the pet gets lost. But there have been rumors going around that this could have something to do with the Mark of the Beast. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

Anyways, lots of people have microchipped their animals, and my mom has microchipped all of our pets except our newest, my kitten (Annabelle) because she is too young I think. I am wondering if because the microchip is in my pets, does that mean that they are going to hell? No one knows if this really does have anything to do with the Mark of the Beast, but if it does, then are my pets going to be sent to hell because of the chip the vets put in them?

Thank you in advance to those who reply, it is greatly appreciated.

Miracle Storm

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2005
✟74,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not one to say who is or is not going to heaven or hell or what the mark of the beast will be. But I seen your post and felt I needed to respond.
Even if the chips were the mark, which again I don't know, but I don't believe animals can go to a hell. They are without law so imo without sin.

Upvote 0

Kodiak

One who trips UP the stairs
Mar 18, 2010
Walking into walls.... constantly....
✟7,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not one to say who is or is not going to heaven or hell or what the mark of the beast will be. But I seen your post and felt I needed to respond.
Even if the chips were the mark, which again I don't know, but I don't believe animals can go to a hell. They are without law so imo without sin.

That makes sense, thank you for your input ^.^

Upvote 0

rachel22

Apr 29, 2008
✟8,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
no.....i also don't believe that animals can go to hell..... anyways, the mark of the beast it talks about in the bible is some kind of mark that people will get to pledge their loyalty to the antichrist. pet microchipping is very different. your pets are not pledging their loyalty to the antichrist, they are being microchipped to help prevent them from being lost. see with human beings, accepting the mark of the beast becomes a moral issue (am i going to pledge my loyalty to the antichrist....or to God?).....but with animals this is something totally different (microchipping a pet to help save them from being lost is not a moral problem).

i don't think the "mark of the beast" has arrived on the scene yet (i think it talks about humans being marked on their foreheads or hands) and i don't think the antichrist has arrived on the scene yet. and when those things do start happening.....i really don't think that animals can recieve some kind of "mark of the beast". because i think the true "mark" will be reserved for those who are capable of making their own moral decisions (that means, humans). :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Dogperson

Dec 18, 2009
Northeast Tennessee
✟15,560.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Those sound like good answers. Pets can't make decisions for themselves so we have to make decisions for their protection. I don't believe an animal can go to hell. I don't think they are capable of evil such as humans are. Animals behave as God created them (with their natural personalities) or as caused by abuse by humans (such as when animals attack people) but I don't think they will be judged for anything.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know if there ever will be a "Mark of the Beast" or not but even if there is, I am pretty sure that the Mark of the Beast is something that only humans can get so I doubt there is any need to worry. Also animals can't sin so animals won't be in Hell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Audra Hauer

Feb 12, 2018
Seattle
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
This is my first post here, so if I did something wrong my apologies. This is just a question that is sort of worrying me a bit, since I have three cats, a kitten, and a dog in my home that I love very much.

There is a chip that is being put into pets that contain information that could be useful if the pet gets lost. But there have been rumors going around that this could have something to do with the Mark of the Beast. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

Anyways, lots of people have microchipped their animals, and my mom has microchipped all of our pets except our newest, my kitten (Annabelle) because she is too young I think. I am wondering if because the microchip is in my pets, does that mean that they are going to hell? No one knows if this really does have anything to do with the Mark of the Beast, but if it does, then are my pets going to be sent to hell because of the chip the vets put in them?

REPLY:
Hi There! Well, I signed up to this website (which, in itself, I don't support) because I wanted to reply to YOU specifically. Because it matters. First of all, much love from your sister in Seattle. Peace and Love be with and in you through Christ Jesus. I come in peace:). I have to say , I was astounded by many of the sightless replies that were left for you, that were clearly void of the Holy Spirit and of scripture (no hate toward my brothers...we all have our moments). The Word tells us in Genesis that even animals are held to accountability by God. There is an order to all things. Also, this microchip is not based on whether or not your animals goes to heaven, but if you have this chip in your home with YOUR name on it...it is about what YOU have chosen for your household. Secondly, the mark of the beast is very prevalent and it is very real. I have studied Revelation and the mark of the beast for quite some time, and I have found incredible clarity through the scriptures, supplemented by God Himself. It would take a millennium to unveil what I have learned through revelation and knowledge of the scriptures, so I hope you can trust here and compare my knowledge to the Word of God and to the Holy One who lives within you.... so I'll just leave you with a clear answer: Stay away from microchips in animals. It is the desensitization of the mark, and also puts the government in your home. The government is not our friend, and they did not release this incredible technology because they care about your cat. These instruments being implanted in our animals are part of the "Beast System", which will later be used (and already are being used) to locate the home addresses and names (of the pet owners), and even the last time they've brought in a pet, their yearly income, etc, to implement Agenda 21 (which is the actuality of the mark of the beast). It reaches the people who won't get the mark (which is already out and being received every day), and geographically (GPS) marks their (your) whereabouts. If a pet is lost, when an attempt to find the owner is placed, the database regains that you're still at your last known address (or it is re-entered, made current). Also, God makes it clear that it will be seductive, that the most elite will be deceived. "Not your cattle, your livestock, indoor and out, not your maidservant or manservant..." etc. It's how they're getting the Christians. As a sister in Christ, I would pray fervently (GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS!) on what to do from here. Ultimately, you're in the CIA database (that's no secret) and are checked in on by a surveillance team, annually, based on just one of those chips. Be very careful. And do not dabble in anything that LOOKS like sin (Isaiah, proverbs, etc). It is a righteous thing that you are checking in about this. Good for you. That is the still voice of the Holy Spirit, who many believers ignore. Satan knows we love our animals. When they make their move, the American people are going to be helpless, having had handed over their guns, having surveillance all over there homes, Facebook, etc. As the Bible says, there will be no where to hide. The American people need to wake up! I'll leave you with this video, Sweetheart... God's speed. "Be sober and vigilant for your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. ~Audra
WATCH THIS:

Upvote 0

WindHund

Prophet of Doom
Jul 1, 2013
USA
✟1,016,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's funny right there! People are afraid of microchipping because it is thought to be the mark of the beast. Have you never considered that it might be an invisible mark that only God can see? Perhaps it is His way of knowing who follows Him and who doesn't. Perhaps it is only a mark that says one is going to be disobedient to heaven in either thought or action (forehead or hand)?

Oh! BTW, if you are seriously going to spend the money microchipping, perhaps consider GPSing your pet and then you can see right on your smart phone where they are at any given moment. This can be done also for children and/or elderly (such as Alzheimer sufferers) who wander and get lost.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have chipped each of my service dogs however I won't if the Lord "tarries" and I need yet another one. It used to be that the chip couldn't be picked up except from the hand held device but who knows now? I don't trust it... not that the dog will be doomed but they could track ME while with the dog ;)

As for the mark of the beast, Scripture tells us that no one will be able to buy or sell without it (tribulation time)... so those who accept Christ after the rapture will have to "go underground" to get food and such. IF someone hangs with a chipped dog, well?

I won't be here, and I sure hope God raptures our pets with us (why make them suffer His wrath here on earth?)

Upvote 0

Daniel Newhouse

May 12, 2018
Niceville
✟29,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I just want to know if a permanent microchip will make the cat bleed? And how uncomfortable will they be? Is it installed in the head or the paw?

What inspired you to get a microchip for your pet?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheSeeker2014

Jul 6, 2014
✟12,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It seems that the mark of the beast appears to pertain to humans. I dont think chipping your animals would send them to hell. And like you, I dont like chips and would never accept one in my body and do wonder about the role of chipping in the future.
You dont have to get a chip in your animals. There are other alternative IDs you can look into. Some people put a little regular tattoo (not a chip tattoo!) on their animals as ID instead of a chip. The tattoo can be used as proof it belongs to you without question and you can put it on a Pet ID card with information pictures and descriptions about you and your pet. However the benefit of the Chip is a fast scan of information of where the dog needs to physically be with proof of ownership.
I have 3 dogs. I am not a fan of the chip because I kinda wonder what effects it has on a dog over time. I know chips in humans have side effects after all. Only one dog does not have a chip and that is one we bought as a pup. The other two were rescue dogs and came with a chip that had to be inserted by contract.

Upvote 0

Claudia Zimmer

Jun 5, 2018
Rheinland-Pfalz
Visit site
✟9,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
in Europe cats and dogs need a chip if you want to take them across the border. I hate the chips and I don't like tattoos. By accident my cats were not chipped by the breeder and I was happy about that. When the kittens were 6 months old the vet castrated and tatooed them.

The EU takes more and more freedom from us. New laws and bans cause me headaches. The chip is not the mark of the beast. But it makes people get used to chips that might be at some time in the future the mark of the beast.

Reactions: Diana Welz
Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Your pet doge and cat won't go to heaven most likelly . Mark of the beast is not active untill antichrist is revealed . I have one cat and he is usually sleeping on my arm ( literally can beg 22:00 at doors to let him in so he can sleep with me ) . I like him but I don't think that he will be in heaven .

Upvote 0