Houston
✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Micah 5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Being a child of God has always been about faith and obedience. God the Father , Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are on the first pages and last.

God started His first church in the wilderness with Moses. If we ever look at people as anything other than , Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus; we lose the whole message of the Cross. Moses only had to gone a little while for golden calves to be made , they needed the Holy Spirit. God spends much time and pages to show us this...

We miss the message from Genesis to Revelation and how God took those that followed in Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. 34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

We miss the message in Matthew 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. 28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

God created something in me that in all my falling away never left my Spirit. I grew up in the 60s and prejudice was abound. I grew up with it even in my home but it never took hold of me. I remember the first time I saw what Hitler did and I wept for days. I saw what was done to people of color in the 60's and my heart wept ever time I saw it . satan has always been busy making people see people as this or that race or group , that is what he does, he knows what to use to divide.

We where to always see each other as “children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” or the lost . Jesus and His 12 preached to a group of people that did not believe in “the faith in Christ Jesus .”. Jesus calls those to still preach to that group and then He chose Paul, Jesus change things up in Acts 9.

Acts 9: 15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: all can be seen here...

The Cross did many things but the greatest is , Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus...

God knew the plan and need in Genesis , in Micah and to this this very day, satan's job is to divide and confuse...The Book of Job shows us satan knew what to use to keep Job for a while and it shows us God wins in the end...

There are only 2 kinds of people ,believers or non, there is only 2 powers God's and satan, we have allowed satan to make it about many other things...One Book, One Story , Two Sides...