MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Amen bro, Abba is amazing and His word holds many secrets. I believe the book of Enoch is one of those books mentioned in Daniel when the Lord told him he won't understand what he saw but to seal up the book till the end days. There is much which will be brought forth in the days ahead. These are very exciting (and fearful) times we are in.
Yeah I knew that about the scripture... just speculating

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,186.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes I did read thru the thread.. not all of it, but made sure to check your posts out. You are so right in regards to omnipresence & omniscience and the glimpse we are permitted to have! He is the same yesterday today & forever... but people assume that we already know everything about Him when in reality we hardly know anything. There is nothing new to GOD, but there's plenty new to MAN when He unveils things that have been hidden from us. Unfortunately this very same thing seems to give people the excuse to take the word and run with it, teaching strange concocted things they dreamed up in their minds. This is becoming more prevalent in this day
"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines.." - Heb 13:8-9

Yes! And know that our Heavenly Father is God and none other! If someone tells you to go to the East He is there, do not believe it.The mystery of faith is God hears our prayers.And He answers every prayer according to His will, and He is a rewards those who diligently seek Him. Amen.

Upvote 0

kimmiemae

follower of Yeshua
Mar 26, 2011
✟9,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That vid is very interesting, God is indeed timeless
He created time for US not for Him.
I've often pondered the scripture in Heb 6:6 ... how does one crucify Christ afresh? - perhaps in some way Jesus is constantly on the cross.. God is timeless.. who knows, it's just a thought to ponder
"If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame." - Heb 6:6 (kjv)
I think the Word is much more in depth and carries more hidden messages and revelation than anyone ever dreamed - And I believe these end days are the days Abba will open them up to us

I marvel at the scripture that speaks of the dead that were raised in the tombs at Jesus DEATH? They were in their tombs for three days and then went into the Holy City? Whoa! Did they ascend to heaven, live out the full number of days, or are they still here on earth???

Upvote 0

kimmiemae

follower of Yeshua
Mar 26, 2011
✟9,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you wrote here reminded me of something else the Lord showed me:
He showed me a clip of the people of God all being given pills to take. Some people when they took the pills WOKE UP .. and other people when they took the pills FELL ASLEEP.
He showed me the pills are symbolic of "something unpleasant we must endure in order to get well spiritually". I viewed the pills as trials and/or judgement from Father (Trials for those who are His and need refining / Judgement for those who are stubbornly adhering to their own ways). He is trying to bring people to Spiritual life, but those who rebel against His correction will fall asleep (apostasy).
smileys-alarm-clock-920376.gif

God bless you as you come into more of His life on your spiritual journey with Abba.. it's exciting!

WOW!!! this was like my dream I had of my hubby taking a pill. I had this dream 3 times in a row. Each time I tried to keep him from taking the pill, but he would not listen. He suffered the effects in the first dream, but in the third dream he sobered up. hahahah! finally! Others in the dream were taking the pill/wafer, but I knew something was wrong with it.

Upvote 0

humblewatchman

Two greatest commandements are to love.
Nov 13, 2011
West Coast...USA
✟18,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pills do usually represent that which is unnatural. (made by drug companies) With each pill (just like with sin) we get more and more acclimated to it affects, and the side effects aren't as noticable anymore or less dramatic.

Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I marvel at the scripture that speaks of the dead that were raised in the tombs at Jesus DEATH? They were in their tombs for three days and then went into the Holy City? Whoa! Did they ascend to heaven, live out the full number of days, or are they still here on earth???
Like any dream symbol, each symbol has a number of meanings dependent on the context of the dream. It appears in your dream your hubby was having a poor reaction to this thing which God was doing in his life (something unpleasant we must ingest or accept in order to get well spiritually) but he will eventually submit to whatever lesson Abba is trying to teach. I view the other pills - the ones you saw had something wrong with them, as coming under bad influences - so those pills were coming from the enemy and there are people out there who will ingest & succumb to the influences of satan. scary eh?

ADDED: oops, i quoted the wrong post you made, i meant to quote the one you wrote about the pills, sorry luv.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes! And know that our Heavenly Father is God and none other! If someone tells you to go to the East He is there, do not believe it.The mystery of faith is God hears our prayers.And He answers every prayer according to His will, and He is a rewards those who diligently seek Him. Amen.
amen sis. It surely is an anomaly that He hears us.
oh you just made me think of another God story.. lol.... One day Papa was talking to me in great detail about a couple people on my heart, and showing me all these connections ... And I stopped at one point and said to Him, "HOW DO YOU KEEP TRACK OF EVERYONE???"
To this question He replied, "BECAUSE I'M A GREAT BIG GOD!"
and then He plopped this song in my spirit.. hahahaha... I love You Papa, You are so awesome & down to earth!
Great Big God, Itty Bitty Devil.wmv - YouTube

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Can you explain or elaborate on this a little more?

"Sometimes that led them to do the opposite of what was considered fitting or excellent, but it broke through people's emotional barriers and legalism (secular and religious)."
(Having life)

The person was involved in a group that was known for cutting edge work. But the more the group clung together, the more their work looked similar to each other -- they homogenized.

Eventually the person left this group because they clung to what was cutting edge when they started, and didn't continue to grow and adapt. Recently I saw that one of the members was still producing the exact same thing they did that first gave them public recognition.

The person moved on to what they believed the Lord called them through, while the group remained the same.

While committed to producing for God, this person shared their ups and downs, and their entire experience became a ministry -- not just the final product, but also the way they handled each step.

Their new work was bold and not necessarily perfect -- but brought energy and piqued thought.

I took ceramics once from someone trained in Japanese methods. They would throw out beautiful large pots after demonstrations, saying it was the process that was of value, not the pot.

We put a lot of weight on material successes, and meeting the old standards of perfection. But the world continually changes, and people have specific needs to be met. If we flow with what God gives us, then we will help address these needs and meaningfully touch people's lives.

If we just produce the pre-approved product of Christianity, then we are giving people something they "can get anywhere." It will seem empty, even when everything about it looks correct. Even though God's Word remains solid, God's life breathing through us will continually surprise us, as He addresses the needs of people around us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0