Message 0101- 12-10-2019 - Letter for a woman that was anxious to marriage (Part 2)

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Second part of the letter:

Believe: all that is done in a hurry finish bad:

· “An inheritance gotten hastily in the beginning, even the end of it shall not be blessed.” (Proverbs 20.21).

Considering that the marriage is heritage of the Lord (Psalm 127.3-5; Psalms 128), if home is built in a rush (on the sand - Matthew 7.24-27), certainly it will break up and this wreaks havoc horrible and irretrievable.

I know a woman who was replaced by a harlot after thirty years of marriage and another who had her marriage broken up after twenty-seven years of marriage. Certainly you don't desire this. So, accept the advice of the Psalms 40.1: wait with pacience in Jesus (see also Psalms 37.4,7; Psalms 46.10).

Perhaps now you are angry at me. However, if I disposed myself to spend two and a half hours to write this message is because I care about your life and desire that you be veritable happy and well successful in all that you do in your life (as in Psalms 1.3). I sincerely hope that we can be friends and help one another to know Jesus better.

Finally, have I good day in Christ Jesus, have pleasure in His company (Psalms 37.4), always believing:

· “Therefore be humbled under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your anxiety onto Him, for He cares for you.” (1Peter 5.6,7).