Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Last night (The night of Christmass) in 12.30 A.M. the Muslems attacked us in a Church in Alexandria at the end of the praying while we were getting out of the Church killing 21 and injuring scores of Christians.
they attacked with a car bomb and some says there was more than a car bomb in addition to a fire shots too.

Years ago they attacked the same Church with knives and cleavers and the government said it's one mad person did it!

A month ago thousands of government troops attacked a church to destroy it and killed two and injured 156 and arrested all of the injured people.

Muslems consider us infidels and they say our blood is Halal (available and required to be shed).

I wanted to put links to the photos but I'm afraid personally I don't want to see any more of it, I want to share in it.

I will attend the church more now and declare my faith every where with or without a reason, because Muslems are very liable now to make more attacks and I provide my life for Jesus the Christ in Christmass hoping he forgives my sins and bless every Christian in this world, and guide those murderers to peace, I hope they will be convinced soon that we aren't infidels and I hope to join my brothers and sisters the martyrs those of the last night, night of Christmass, and those who will join them soon.
I wish I can see you and write here again but things are getting hot here and only God can determine our destiny, I really want to be killed for his Holy name by the hands of Muslems like my brothers and sisters.

God bless all of you.
Bye.

Exiledoomsayer

Only toke me 1 year to work out how to change this
Jan 7, 2010
✟17,737.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Im afraid that they wont be able to help you they are suffering very much over here aswell under the rough persecution of people telling them happy holidays instead of merry christmas. once they have that terrible injustice sorted they might look into yours.

My condolences though.

(Incase somebody didnt get it. Im saying shame on you people that are crying persecution in the USA over everything, while stuf like the OP describes is apparently actually happening.)

Reactions: wanderingone
Upvote 0

Gishin

Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Last night (The night of Christmass) in 12.30 A.M. the Muslems attacked us in a Church in Alexandria at the end of the praying while we were getting out of the Church killing 21 and injuring scores of Christians.
they attacked with a car bomb and some says there was more than a car bomb in addition to a fire shots too.

Years ago they attacked the same Church with knives and cleavers and the government said it's one mad person did it!

A month ago thousands of government troops attacked a church to destroy it and killed two and injured 156 and arrested all of the injured people.

Muslems consider us infidels and they say our blood is Halal (available and required to be shed).

I wanted to put links to the photos but I'm afraid personally I don't want to see any more of it, I want to share in it.

I will attend the church more now and declare my faith every where with or without a reason, because Muslems are very liable now to make more attacks and I provide my life for Jesus the Christ in Christmass hoping he forgives my sins and bless every Christian in this world, and guide those murderers to peace, I hope they will be convinced soon that we aren't infidels and I hope to join my brothers and sisters the martyrs those of the last night, night of Christmass, and those who will join them soon.
I wish I can see you and write here again but things are getting hot here and only God can determine our destiny, I really want to be killed for his Holy name by the hands of Muslems like my brothers and sisters.

God bless all of you.
Bye.
All of the Muslims?

And there's no good in just up and dying for a cause. Living for a cause would be much better.

Upvote 0
B

Benevolous

God bless all of you.
Bye.

Impossible. Islam is a religion of peace.

Upvote 0
May 4, 2010
✟7,859.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Ramy, I pray for our Coptic brothers and sisters in Egypt, who are experiencing the persecution following Christ can entail. May all those who suffer for their faith in Christ receive the reward Christ has promised, and may the souls of the faithful departed be in eternal communion with Christ.

I pray their response is in accordance with Christ's teaching, and that they face persecution with solidarity, reconciliation and love, as Christ did.

I pray for their persecutors, that they may acknowledge the errors of their ways and that they may come to know Christ and receive Him in their lives and that through Him they may realise the Truth and love He brings.

Ramy, I understand that emotions are running through your mind, but I pray that you may gather your thoughts. I pray that you do not put you and those around you in any danger, do not rush and embrace death. Be a light to the world and let your persecutors acknowledge the light that is Christ. Remember the words of Christ.

John 15:18-25 The World’s Hatred

18 “If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first. 19 The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you. 20 Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you. 21 They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the One who sent me. 22 They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Anyone who hates me also hates my Father. 24 If I hadn’t done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be guilty. But as it is, they have seen everything I did, yet they still hate me and my Father. 25 This fulfills what is written in their Scriptures: ‘They hated me without cause.’

Matthew 5:43-48 Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

All of the Muslims?

And there's no good in just up and dying for a cause. Living for a cause would be much better.

Not all Muslims. But Islamic scripture, doctrine and teaching no doubt promotes, praises and sides with those that adhere to such actions of murder of Non-Muslims.

Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your condolences and love.

Muslems say they will attack Shoubra Churches in the next 6 th of January, and the government officers and their superiors say that they can't secure the neighborhood completely especially if against a car bombs or self bombers.

Muslems prepared a list of the Churches they will attack, we don't know if they will succeed, but my family and I will attend the mass in Saint George Church in Shoubra, the third on their terrorist list.
We will attend the Church in time and we don't care about their car bombs, insults, shouts or their criminal believes.

I don't want to die or to see my family get killed, but what can I do?
I cry a lot since yesterday and I've strong feelings to the martyrs of the Christmass, how shall I stop those feelings of mine?
How shall I stop the tears?
How shall I stop my anger, my pain, and my sadness?

Today in the under ground metro between Ghamra and El demrdash stations someone in a Muslem group wearing their islamic custom was talking in a mobile phone and said "yes 21 and the rest will join them soon with Allah will!" and he was laughing.

Those Muslems prepared a list of the victim Churches and published it on the internet in the 6th of January, so we have an appointment in the 6th of January night and we'll be there offering our blood and lives for The Holy Trinity Name and if they can take our lives, let them have it,

The lives of the infidels !!!!!
Thank you again for your love and care, knowing that you are praying for us, sharing us the same pain we are in.
But don't be sad or worry because it's written in Revelation Chapter 21 Verse four.

21:4 He will wipe away from them every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; neither will there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more. The first things have passed away.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your love and prayers, and I really thank Pope Benedict XVI, because He cared and his message had a real strong effect here in Egypt.
For Indy
I heard what they said and the government and the Muslims terrorists are telling lies because El-Qada had threatened us after they killed 50 in a Church in Iraq

Today Muslems had threatened the Coptic Churches in France
Do you think France will lie too and claim that muslems are the responsible while the jews plotting it?
And why France would do so?
Are the French hating the Muslems too?

El-Ghoul (A parliament Egyptian ) and El Aoa (An Islamic writer) claimed that we are infidels and our blood is halal (Available and required to be shed) and month later in the 6 th of january 2010 Muslems attacked a Church in upper Egypt and killed 6 of us while we were trying to convince El-Azhar to sue them officially in the court because El Aoa is an Azhar employee.
Do you think they are Israelites ?

They said Israel sent the shark that ate 5 tourists last month?
Do you think that Israel sent sharks near of it's port (Ilat)?
And how come they train a shark to eat tourists who come to Egypt for God sake?

Do you think the 3000 troops who attacked the Church of El Omrania last month were Israelites wearing Egyptian customs?
How come Israel send 3000 soldiers in the middle of Cairo with a permission from El Giza Governor and the president (Of course a phony permission in that case) to attack a Church in middle Cairo?

How come any one say such a stupid thing except those stupid rulers and experts of ours?
I'm going to the Church in the 6th of January (the day after tomorrow) and Muslem terrorists will be there waiting for me, not the Jewish, I assure you that
We see them, we talk to them and we know them too,
This expert is just a useless expert in telling lies.
God be with us all in Egypt, France and everywhere, may God end this trail soon.
Thank you all again, knowing that you are praying for us and the Christianity here in Egypt.

Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I like to say that solidarity is the key to face this great rapidly increasing, and organized threat.
Baptists, Catholics, non dominationals, Eastern or oriental Orthodox, Protestants, Anglicans, Quakers, and all Christians in Egypt and out side Egypt are under their threat.

Here is a link to the 40 days prayers (An Egyptian habit to pray for the dead after forty days even muslems do that) for the Quakers for the souls of those who were killed in the 6th of January 2010 in Nga Hamady Church after the Terrorists attacks
http://www.copts-united.com/article.php?I=354&A=14076
This how we will confront them in Egypt.
Thank you all for your love, care and prayers.

Upvote 0

General Patton

Dec 8, 2010
Berlin
✟226.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
El-Ghoul (A parliament Egyptian ) and El Aoa (An Islamic writer) claimed that we are infidels and our blood is halal (Available and required to be shed) and month later in the 6 th of january 2010 Muslems attacked a Church in upper Egypt and killed 6 of us while we were trying to convince El-Azhar to sue them officially in the court because El Aoa is an Azhar employee.
Do you think they are Israelites ?

What about the rabbi who said it was ok to kill a gentile and take his organs if it saves the life of a Jew? What about the rabbi who said gentiles are only here to serve the Jews and we are like donkeys that will plow for the Effendi or something nutty like that? Does that represent all Jews? Rabbi Schneerson said the soul of Jews comes from something Holy while the gentiles comes from something evil?
We can find nut jobs in all walks of life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Do you think Egypt kidnapped 3 Israelis and dragged them to Egypt just so they could say they caught spies?
As I said before, El Qada representing the Muslem terrorists had threatened us in Egypt and today they threatened the coptic Churches in France.

Upvote 0

General Patton

Dec 8, 2010
Berlin
✟226.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As I said before, El Qada representing the Muslem terrorists had threatened us in Egypt and today they threatened the coptic Churches in France.

As I asked before, why would three Israelis be arrested for plotting terrorist attacks?

Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
As I asked before, why would three Israelis be arrested for plotting terrorist attacks?
El Qada and the muslem terrorists are not Israelites, Muslems terrorists attacked us many times and wrote against us many times and declared that and the Governor of El Giza attacked killing and arresting us in a Church of El Omrania last month
what that has to do with Israel?
Do you mean that El Giza governor who sent thousands of Egyptian troops is Isralite.
El Qada and the government attacked the Churches based on Islamic writtings against us, so why they need Israelite spies then to plot or attack the Churches?

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
One strategic expert in Egypt believes Mossad was behind this as well. They had caught three Israeli spies last month plotting a terrorist attack that would be blamed on Muslims.
A similar thing happened in Mexico a few years back. Mossad is one sick, dirty organization.

Upvote 0

Ramy Louis

May 12, 2010
Egypt; Cairo
✟7,899.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
El Mosad done many criminal things but the last two month Muslems demonstrations were against us, it's Islamic demonestrations in puplic.

I don't know and I don't care about El mosad, right now the government and the muslem terrorists are attacking us, and I don't care if they plot with Israel or not.

We are supposed to be Egyptians under the Egyptian authority, and that Egyptian authority is attacking us, it's like cancer, they attack their own body, they attack us.
And whether they plot with El Mosad or not, I pray to God to give them and El Mosad -if there is any plotting-his knowledge, his peace, his love and make them more kind and fair.

Upvote 0