Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for mercy and salvation on my soul. I am worried about apostasy, the mark of the beast, and the unpardonable sin (blasphemy of the HS). I know I have asked before but I had this horrible image of me being rejected on Judgement day and my mom crying and yelling, "Please don't send my baby to hell!" but if I am condemned on that day nothing can be done please pray God will save me while I live even though I have sinned and cursed and blasphemed and strayed from the faith. I don't know what to do or if I have a chance but please pray for my salvation I cannot let this happen. I can't handle hell and I can't do this to my mom.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing we could ever do to deserve Him and His love OR His forgiveness. That is the love of Christ DG. We are NOT worthy of His mercy and grace, but He willingly gives it to us. Prayers daughter of the Most High.

2ef7f963235e7b466399b464ec1f9992.jpg

Upvote 0

Kerensa

Apr 20, 2017
Kent
✟103,391.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
DeerGlow, you are NOT going to hell. You are NOT going to be rejected. You haven't rejected God, for starters! If you really WERE an apostate and a blasphemer and all those things, you wouldn't even care about whether or not you'll go to hell. But you DO care. Stop letting all these thoughts of blasphemy and judgment and punishment frighten you. God isn't this brutal, unforgiving tyrant that unfortunately some theologies make Him out to be.

You remember how Jesus said, "Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it" (Mark 10:15, NIV)? Well, what kind of God would a little child instinctively, wholeheartedly run to? A terrifying, wrathful monster who would torture people forever just because they made mistakes or got pulled into wrong behaviour for a time, no matter how much they regret it? Or an endlessly loving, forgiving, welcoming Father with His arms wide open to receive them?

DeerGlow — BE that little child and RUN TO HIM! You always can, you know, no matter what. There IS a way out of this darkness you seem to be so caught in; your Shepherd is already leading you out of it. Even if you can only see one step ahead at a time, trust Him and follow. You can do it! :glowingstar:

And by the way, do you know what the command repeated most frequently in the Bible is? "Fear not" or "Be not afraid."

f92ac7fd699045e52fe29fa6140658e7.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums