Ottawa
✟8,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Good luck with that! YEah deffinatly an amazing song!! I went to a funeral for a 16 year old girl, who was very very handicapped, physically, and mentally, and they played that song, it seemed to fit that girl so well, just the lyrics, it was like it was written for that time, casue she couldent walk, talk, anything, and it just was like wow, now she is in Heaven and will be able to do these things. it brought out so many emotions. i have there CD's Spoken For, and I can only IMagine, they r both awesome.

Upvote 0
Sep 2, 2004
Mount Airy, NC
Visit site
✟1,655.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Mercy Me....awesome awesome group. I'm really digging their CD, "Undone" Especially the first song.

What is Life reminds me that it's not mine and I don't follow my own desires anymore, I go with him. Where He leads me, i will follow, where He leads me I GIVE MY LIFE AWAY!! Awesome thought, that challenges me to give up my own will.

I also really love "Homesick". I recieved the CD this past Christmas, and the same time, I lost my best friend in a car wreck. I heard this song, and I identify with every single word. I'm so homesick, not only because my whole life is already up there, but because I want to actually live out "I can only imagine"

Word!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums