Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Past few days the Lord has been with me in my struggles. What seemed like suffering during certain moments was far from it. Too easy to believe simply being human and living life are something compared to what He gone through facing harsh treatment. Extremely scrutinized for His faith in God, planned against to discredit, mockery and abuse; worst of all nailed hands and feet to the cross. Also how many people have experience fates similar to the Lord, who's lives are full of suffering daily, compared to them I have it all from a roof over my head to clothes on my back and food on my plate.

Yes I have struggles in my life and what little suffering is experiences, I need the Lord's mercy letting me know when I've been too selfish. How I tend to revolve everything around my own well-being of comfort and fortune, that lacking either I excuse my desires for an easier life convenient for me. Not being thankful and considerable for what I have and the circumstances of other people.

In Matthew 18:21-35 the unforgiving servant had a debt he couldn't repay, the king had compassion when he saw how humble the servant was, he lowered himself to the ground and asked for patience to pay his debt. The king knowing the mercy he needed forgave his debt, but when that same servant had another who owed him, he was unmerciful not forgiving. So the king had him brought and reminded him how he was merciful to him and he the servant should had did the same. This parable of God's judgment is about the mercy he has for us and how we're reminded by humility the need we have for it. None ever know regardless of how we've felt life has been unfair and cruel the distance God and people have gone and done for us. Just as there's debts we know are owed, there are untold debts and when the time comes for us to return the favor do so with humility and forgiveness being thankful.

God bless all my brethren, brothers and sisters of the Lord; bless the Lord our Savior for God's mercy affording us compassion and forgiveness, may we in His name Jesus remember to have love for Him and for each other!