Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
For the kid hit by the rock slide in Glacier NP

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Starlightsobright

Jesus is Love
Aug 2, 2011
✟22,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Dear Blessed Mother
I offer up this prayer for my family and all those who I am praying for and their intentions.

Upvote 0

mohawk

Be Not Afraid...
Jul 15, 2006
Central New York
✟8,536.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Amen.

Upvote 0

LightOfFaith

Oct 31, 2010
✟15,144.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Dear Blessed Mother
I offer up this prayer for mom's healing and recovery from all her illness , as well for all needing Thy merciful intercession .

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

Miriam26

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
✟7,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

:amen:

Upvote 0

Starlightsobright

Jesus is Love
Aug 2, 2011
✟22,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. アメーン.

Upvote 0

Starlightsobright

Jesus is Love
Aug 2, 2011
✟22,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

Miriam26

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
✟7,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen.

Upvote 0

Starlightsobright

Jesus is Love
Aug 2, 2011
✟22,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

Starlightsobright

Jesus is Love
Aug 2, 2011
✟22,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Starlightsobright

Jesus is Love
Aug 2, 2011
✟22,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

mohawk

Be Not Afraid...
Jul 15, 2006
Central New York
✟8,536.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Upvote 0

mohawk

Be Not Afraid...
Jul 15, 2006
Central New York
✟8,536.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Upvote 0

mohawk

Be Not Afraid...
Jul 15, 2006
Central New York
✟8,536.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Upvote 0

Jasma

Proud Pro-Lifer
May 25, 2005
Here n there ;)
✟50,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Upvote 0