Memes/Puns Thread

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,369.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How I love him.

My favorite is Date Mike.

Did you like The Office after he left? I feel like it went a bit downhill afterwards!
tumblr_mk4emsCOI61s9ney2o1_500.jpg

The show was definitely not the same after he left. There were times when it was still great, but unfortunately they were very inconsistent with Andy, because his film career was taking off and he had to be absent for long stretches. But Jim, Pam, Dwight, and the rest of the Office and their antics were still pretty solid.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
From Reddit: The Four Temperatures of Karen

d651fdv91b551.png
I just feel bad for the woman who's name is Karen and is actually really nice and pleasant to be around. Haha.

Also, r/niceguys.....you will be entertained for hours and potentially facepalm on several occasions once you read on it.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just feel bad for the woman who's name is Karen and is actually really nice and pleasant to be around. Haha.
Yes, it is a bit harsh if you're called Karen, but you are not a Karen. I prefer the term 'speak to the manager', but that's probably too long to catch on.

Also, r/niceguys.....you will be entertained for hours and potentially facepalm on several occasions once you read on it.
I find Reddit a bit of a strange place. There's some hilarious stuff, but there's also some off-the-scale dark stuff. I think I originally stumbled on the Karen sub because it was in a list of 'fastest growing subreddits', or something like that. I don't even understand some posts on Reddit, but that's probably because I'm not a gamer, and I don't get some of the gaming culture and gaming terms and references. And I can honestly say I've never asked a girl any of the stuff in the niceguys sub, but then again I've never used Tinder either.

I suppose if I was going to create a hierarchy of which sites are most like a cesspit, and seem to contain either the worst of human behaviour, or accounts of other people's bad behaviour, it would probably look something like:

4chan > reddit > twitter

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lavaduder

Jul 12, 2020
yers
✟18,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"the usually humorous use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar in sound" - merriam-webster

"an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture." - merriam-webster

Considering how outdated some of these memes are. I'd say this is cringe culture.

I know I'm such a webster.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.