Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
William Henry is 15 years old. He lives in the mountains of western North Carolina and attends a Christian classical online school.

When he’s not playing golf or hanging out with his three younger siblings, Henry often spends his free time on his rosary business, Rings of the Lord, which he created two-and-a-half years ago.

Continued below.

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
This is amazing. I'm going to order one of his Irish Penal Rosaries when I get a chance. They look beautiful and strong. This reminds me of a Rosary I have that's called the "Warrior's Rosary." I forget which company makes them, but they were created for soldiers to take with them into combat. It's that strong military cordage (forget the name) but the beads and Crucifix is plastic. The only thing I could ever see breaking on it is the Crucifix.

IMG_20230918_125155645.jpg

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
This is amazing. I'm going to order one of his Irish Penal Rosaries when I get a chance. They look beautiful and strong. This reminds me of a Rosary I have that's called the "Warrior's Rosary." I forget which company makes them, but they were created for soldiers to take with them into combat. It's that strong military cordage (forget the name) but the beads and Crucifix is plastic. The only thing I could ever see breaking on it is the Crucifix.

View attachment 336382
I have a Warrior Rosary! I've had it for several years. It has the Miraculous Medal, St. Benedict's Medal, and Pardon Crucifix on it, and it has been blessed. :)

edit: It's actually called the Combat Rosary or WWII rosary, oops. My mistake.

Upvote 0