✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Are we, listening to the Lord with “the ears of our hearts”? Let us truly hope so! Are we following Him as our True Shepherad, believing by the Supernatural Gift of Faith given to us in Baptism? Are we Remaining in His Word, and in His Love?His Word and His Love which He gives us is so very important because He has warned us that “Without Him, we can do nothing” – that is, we can do nothing that is truly good. We cannot follow two masters, Jesus is the One we follow, if we Remain in Him and in His Love.

The Alleluia Verse and the Gospel today speak to our hearts and we need to take His Word seriously, today and everyday. By God’s Grace may we become more and more like our Mother Mary, Mother and Model for the Church. Mary listened and pondered and kept all she heard in her heart, and Mary did the Truth she heard from Him.

Alleluia (Jn 10:27) - “My sheep hear My voice, says the Lord; I know them, and they follow Me”.

Gospel (Jn 15:9-11)

Jesus said to His disciples:“As the Father loves Me, so I also love you. Remain in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love. I have told you this so that My joy might be in you and your joy might be complete.”

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your Faithful. Kindle in us the Fire of Your Love.Fill us as you filled Mary with Jesus, our Way, our Truth and our Life. Let us learn from you the fullness of Truth. Jesus we trust in You! Mary Mother of the Church, pray for us. St. Joseph Protector of Mary and the child Jesus, pray for us.

All you holy Saints and Angels, pray for us, especially St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in our battle against satan, who roams throughout the world, seeking whom he may devour. Enable us to resist Him steadfast in our Supernatural Faith, Hope and above all Divine Charity. Amen

Reactions: Michie

MariaChristi

Jun 23, 2021
south
✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Michie,

The words of Jesus: "Remain in Me" can be piercing words when we realize how often our minds can wander in prayer. We can begin the "Our Father" and before we are even half way through this Prayer Jesus taught us to pray, our thoughts are not remaining in Jesus but off somewhere else! By God's Grace my we seek truly to "Remain in Him" as Our Mother Mary did. She listened and pondered and did the Truth she heard. Thanks so much for your faithful heart!

Upvote 0