United States
✟8,704.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was flipping through the channels on my Grandma's tv and saw them on. I didn't watch but just a couple minutes of it. I'm not a big MaryMary fan. I haven't really listened to much of their music, but I don't really like their style.

Upvote 0

keke3542

Apr 1, 2004
Rota, Spain
✟309.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Tangi said:
It's O.K Mashley if you don't like their music, u know preferences.

that's cool to hear form Europe I am all the way in Namibia, Southern Africa I love them.

Hey Provision:wave:

I catch the broadcast on the web. It has really been a blessing!!!!

Keke

Upvote 0

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Tangi,

thanks for the input! And hello to you there in Namibia. I had sort of --dimly-- heard of MaryMary. So I read your post and checked them out on my CD club's website and read some of the reviews.....they sound good.....so prolly. next time I order CDs, theirs will be one of them. Is there a particular CD you like? I mean, I saw two, "Incredible" and "Thankful".

Well God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tangi

Senior Contributor
Dec 4, 2004
Windhoek/Namibia
Visit site
✟44,030.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Zakon said:
Hi Tangi,

thanks for the input! And hello to you there in Namibia. I had sort of --dimly-- heard of MaryMary. So I read your post and checked them out on my CD club's website and read some of the reviews.....they sound good.....so prolly. next time I order CDs, theirs will be one of them. Is there a particular CD you like? I mean, I saw two, "Incredible" and "Thankful".

Well God bless you.

I love the two CD both Zakon, I cant really say which, they all offers the best!:thumbsup: They are really good, my taste of music and worshipping! they are great. have you seen their beautiful daughters? :wave:

Upvote 0

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Tangi! :wave:

No I have not seen their daughters.....I'm only just now learning about MaryMary. That's one reason I came to this forum is to learn about good Christian music. ^_^

Thank you for answering. :cool: God bless you. I'll look forward to hearing their music when I'm able to order more CDs.....not yet though.....need to save some money. :D

Luk 6:20-23 And turning His gaze toward His disciples, He began to say, "Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. (21) "Blessed are you who hunger now, for you shall be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh. (22) "Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and insult you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man. (23) "Be glad in that day and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is great in heaven. For in the same way their fathers used to treat the prophets

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tangi

Senior Contributor
Dec 4, 2004
Windhoek/Namibia
Visit site
✟44,030.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Zakon said:
Thank you. Who else do you like besides MaryMary?

bye from California :wave:

hey Cali...I like Trinitee57, Out of Eden, Ceve Winans, Yolanda Adams, Kirk Franklin, Stacie Orrico, Rebecca St James, Jaci Verasquez, Virtue, Avalon, Tonex,

Upvote 0