Tuneh

Nov 22, 2013
Lagos, Nigeria
✟7,623.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is there any one here on a weight loss journey? I've been since April. I've made progress but what I'm really happy about is the way I've turned my workout time into a kind of quiet time. I pray, workout to christian music (mostly) and read scripture in between sets. I feel like I'm working spirit, soul and body. Really cool. Anyone wanna join me?

Upvote 0

Tuneh

Nov 22, 2013
Lagos, Nigeria
✟7,623.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well done Cactus Jack! I've been scared to weigh myself in the past month or so. I went from 78kg to 67 and then kept hovering between 65-67kg, so annoying. Then I had to go off my routine for almost 2 weeks so I started again last Monday. Tomorrow I'll bring myself to weigh, at least let me know how much damage was done.

I do skips and use an elliptical machine mostly for now. I've also done cycling and taebo. I tend to push myself workout wise, but need more discipline in my diet.

Upvote 0

Cactus Jack

Jul 12, 2011
somewhere
✟17,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Go see a doctor and get a suggestion from him on your caloric intake. I try to keep mine under 1,200 calories.

I also use Stacker 3, which is an Over The Counter weight loss supplement. Typically I say the supplements are garbage, but considering what I've encountered with Stacker 3, I can't say anything bad about it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums