Marijuana

TikataEx

Mar 8, 2013
✟7,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I used to drink everyday before Christ became my Lord. Do you think it would be a sin if I drank a beer?

What I think is, if I was being open to the leading and convicting of the Holy Spirit, I would KNOW that for me, to drink at all is a BAD idea. Sin or no Sin, why are you trying to get away with it at all if it may rule your life once more.

Hope you pray about this.

Hope you pray about this.[/QUOTE]

hehe I love your analogy. He may be struggling with his urges. I would definitely say don't be tempted. It really is hell tugging at your strings in my opinion. Think how bad you may feel if you do it? To me, Christ has really made leading my life such an easier thing to accomplish. It seems that allowing the lord into my heart has really made dealing with my past drug problems such a lot lighter task. Really is unbelievable he can do such awesome things to people who know him.

Upvote 0
Apr 14, 2011
✟9,428.00
Faith
Christian
Well, I think it's a good thing that you are asking, but yes it is a sin...The Bible states that are body is a holy temple, so we should not be putting drugs inc. marijuana into our systems and although you said that it is not bad for you, please guess again, YES IT IS: Long-term marijuana use may actually shrink certain parts of the brain and have lasting effects on mental health. A new study shows heavy marijuana use over several years was associated with structural differences in at least two different regions of the brain, the hippocampus and amygdala.
Researchers found that the hippocampus, which is thought to regulate memory, was an average of 12% smaller among marijuana users, compared with people who didn't smoke pot. The amygdala, involved in emotion and memory, was an average of 7% smaller.

And I have proof for this, my uncle smoked marijuana since he was 15 and he isn't all there, it's really sad.
Hope this helps. :)

This message tells me that I should stop taking cholesterol medicines cause those common popular drugs have side effects.

Arminianism also has side effects. Don't believe in everything man say.

Upvote 0