Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
OK this guy is some kind of independent, former Ancient Church of the East bishop.... but he is wearing our headgear so I'm posting him here. :) Still figuring out him using the Syriac Orthodox Skimo (had to look up what thing was called!). I think he is trying to make some kind of positive Ecumenical type gesture of Syriac Church unification or something.

Just started to listen to the 1st part of the video so far. Interesting, not surprising. I guess the biggest take away is for being clergy and having much more leeway than your average person to move about during the pandemic in Australia, he still had more limitations than what a person would expect. As he mentioned during the pandemic, he had a curfew of 9 pm to make it back home which was worse than the various restrictions that happened during the first or second World Wars (Where there were fears of Japanese spies and such). Of course, the biggest problem was with the limitations of public assembly for worship, which he did not directly mention, but I'm sure that is also was a big issue for him.

The other half of the video is around how Australian politics have become woke as far as LGBTQ, and how normal free speech around Christian morality can and is criminalized even when such speech is given in a reasonable measured tone.

Last edited:

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
OK this guy is some kind of independent, former Ancient Church of the East bishop.... but he is wearing our headgear so I'm posting him here. :)

Come on, man...you know this doesn't belong here. Are you going to start posting about Egyptian Muslim peasant farmers because they wear the galabeya like Coptic priests do, too?

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Come on, man...you know this doesn't belong here. Are you going to start posting about Egyptian Muslim peasant farmers because they wear the galabeya like Coptic priests do, too?
:) do they do that? I will ask a moderator to move it somewhere else like Christian ethics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0