✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

John 21:25
"25There are many more things that Jesus did. If all of them were written down, I suppose that not even the world itself would have space for the books that would be written."

Acts 2
"
16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

21And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did He do these things while He walked this earth? Many point to this verse as being endtime events,yet, this passage seems to indicate that they have already been fulfilled. Could this misunderstanding open the door for an imposter to come on scene and perform these false signs and wonders?

Revelation 13:13-14
"13And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people.14 Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth, telling them to make an image to the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet had lived."