Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My Dad was a Freemason. He was going to sit in the 33 degree chair. At the same time my mother had come down with Rheumatoid Arthritis. She was very sick and Dad told them , gentlemen I will have to step down to take care of my wife. Just when he had that chair. Mom was Eastern star. One thing that stuck with me is that they all would pray in unison. The god of the universe. That is many religions united as one. Not Jesus but whoever you like. That is one world religion. They promise with oath to die to keep their secrets. One thing for sure Solomon had many wives who corrupted him with their gods. That was a preview of NWO. in history Constantine , joined the religions of the world to establish Rome. just by having a vision or dream, some other works have been based on a vision or dream. Test the spirits. 1Jn. 4:1

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My Dad was a Freemason. He was going to sit in the 33 degree chair. At the same time my mother had come down with Rheumatoid Arthritis. She was very sick and Dad told them , gentlemen I will have to step down to take care of my wife. Just when he had that chair. Mom was Eastern star. One thing that stuck with me is that they all would pray in unison. The god of the universe. That is many religions united as one. Not Jesus but whoever you like. That is one world religion. They promise with oath to die to keep their secrets. One thing for sure Solomon had many wives who corrupted him with their gods. That was a preview of NWO. in history Constantine , joined the religions of the world to establish Rome. just by having a vision or dream, some other works have been based on a vision or dream. Test the spirits. 1Jn. 4:1
Unity is meaningless if it is not unity in God's divine truth as revealed in the Judeo-Christian Scriptures.

Upvote 0