Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be clear, the t-shirt merely said Jesus is the only way and Jesus saves. That’s it.

This isn’t in Dubai. This isn’t in England or even Canada. This is the Mall of America.

How did we get to a “Jesus Saves” t-shirt is offensive and must be removed.

Some may point out that this man had been kicked out of the mall in the past for preaching but that’s not the case here. The security guard clearly tells him if he just removes the shirt he can shop freely. It’s about the shirt.

No word yet on whether this is policy at the Mall of America or it’s just a wacko security guard. The guard did say that they’d received complaints that the shirt was offensive. This is the soup we’re marinating in. If it’s offensive, have it removed!!!

Watch this:

Continued below.

• Wow
Reactions: WarriorAngel

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seems they will be seeing a lot of those shirts in the coming days.

Others said they planned to wear Jesus shirts en masse to the shopping mall as a protest.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."
(Matthew 5: 11-12)

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seems they will be seeing a lot of those shirts in the coming days.

Others said they planned to wear Jesus shirts en masse to the shopping mall as a protest.

I just ordered 7 Jesus Ts. I want to be a billboard for the Lord.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But this is where we are at. If you can feign offence at something, you can control people by using the weaponized legal, police, and security systems.
I am a Steeler fan... Ravens shirts offend me... take them off.
I am a Beatle fan... Rolling Stone shirts offend me... take them off.
Your banana shirt offends me... you know what to do.
We live under the tyranny of the offended.
It is really just a matter of the path of least resistance. Get 30,000 people with Jesus Ts to show up at the mall every day for a month.
Set what happens then, when the path of least resistance drastically changes.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,093.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Apparently the man in the video was allowed to stay at the mall after his encounter with the security guards. It also appears that he had violated the mall's policy against religious solicitation in the past and that he went there with the intent of doing so again.

KARE 11 reached out to the Mall of America for comment on the confrontation. In a statement, MOA confirmed that the man, who'd previously been issued a temporary trespass notice for solicitation, was eventually allowed to stay inside the mall and wasn't required to change his shirt.

"The guest referenced in the video was approached by Mall of America security on January 7, 2023. One week prior, he was issued a 24-hour trespass for soliciting guests. After a brief interaction, the guest was not required to change his shirt and was allowed to remain at the Mall," MOA said in a statement.

Security policies at the mall ban "loitering, engaging in soliciting, blocking storefronts, hallways, skyways, fire exits or escalators, or walking in groups in such a way as to inconvenience others," along with "picketing, demonstrating, soliciting, protesting or petitioning."

After his video went viral on social media and made national news, Shoro sat down for an interview with ‘Kingdom Bizness’ on Monday, stressing he would have rather gone to “jail or die” than remove his shirt.

In the hour-long video posted on YouTube, Shoro explained the lead-up to his altercation with three security officers, expressing that he had visited the mall to hand out a few gospels tracks along with sheets of paper with scriptures written on them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To be clear, the t-shirt merely said Jesus is the only way and Jesus saves. That’s it.

This isn’t in Dubai. This isn’t in England or even Canada. This is the Mall of America.

How did we get to a “Jesus Saves” t-shirt is offensive and must be removed.

Some may point out that this man had been kicked out of the mall in the past for preaching but that’s not the case here. The security guard clearly tells him if he just removes the shirt he can shop freely. It’s about the shirt.

No word yet on whether this is policy at the Mall of America or it’s just a wacko security guard. The guard did say that they’d received complaints that the shirt was offensive. This is the soup we’re marinating in. If it’s offensive, have it removed!!!

Watch this:

Continued below.
"A spokesman for Mall of America told DailyMail.com that the man was allowed to remain in the Mall following the interaction while still wearing his shirt."

So from what I read he was not booted kicked out.

Now that seems not good enough so now they will come back and protest :(

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"A spokesman for Mall of America told DailyMail.com that the man was allowed to remain in the Mall following the interaction while still wearing his shirt."

So from what I read he was not booted kicked out.

Now that seems not good enough so now they will come back and protest :(

Well people will be people. I just want to see how many decide to show up to shop in those shirts!

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hope they report on all the people that plan on showing up in those shirts.
If people do not stand up they will make it a rule. Gotta push back (no violence or rudeness).

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
America is no longer a Christian nation.
I am afraid I agree with your estimation. Much of the nation, I think, are believing. But believers are not controlling what is considered "normal" and in fact they are facing legislation across the country that would make many of our beliefs illegal and suppressed. Those institutions that define normalcy are not Christian, and are in fact fully into abominations and blasphemies. The medical profession, academia, science (sic), politics, and most importantly. the court systems across the country. If I understand scripture correctly, judgment is released when the abominations and blasphemies become normal and supported by laws and judges. I find it is more and more difficult to exist in this culture. We have cut off several of the popular TV networks because it is just unacceptable to support and help normalize the sin and abominations they promote.
I would say the line was crossed from two directions. One was when the White House was alighted with rainbow colors, and second, when the schools began to teach children sodomy even against the parents will. Then parents who protested were declared domestic terrorists and put on the FBI list. At some point, to allow this to continue will do more harm than the judgment would. Batten down the hatches brothers and sisters. Get close to God. Pray continuously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am afraid I agree with your estimation. Much of the nation, I think, are believing. But believers are not controlling what is considered "normal" and in fact they are facing legislation across the country that would make many of our beliefs illegal and suppressed. Those institutions that define normalcy are not Christian, and are in fact fully into abominations and blasphemies. The medical profession, academia, science (sic), politics, and most importantly. the court systems across the country. If I understand scripture correctly, judgment is released when the abominations and blasphemies become normal and supported by laws and judges. I find it is more and more difficult to exist in this culture. We have cut off several of the popular TV networks because it is just unacceptable to support and help normalize the sin and abominations they promote.
I would say the line was crossed from two directions. One was when the White House was alighted with rainbow colors, and second, when the schools began to teach children sodomy even against the parents will. Then parents who protested were declared domestic terrorists and put on the FBI list. At some point, to allow this to continue will do more harm than the judgment would. Batten down the hatches brothers and sisters. Get close to God. Pray continuously.
I concur with you. We are facing the implosion and dissolution of our culture and our nation. The last time this happened, the West was left to endure 500 years' worth of Dark Ages.

I know the constant comparisons of the USA and the West with the waning days of the Roman Empire are wearisome and sometimes overblown, but the truth is, the similarities are simply too glaring to airily dismiss. Rome had a big army, but it was not being used effectively. The army pulled out of far-flung territories like Armenia, Brittania, and Dacia; we have been pulling out of places like Afghanistan and Iraq.

Rome had a terrible border control problem---every German tribe from the Baltic Sea to the Black Sea wanted to cross over and enjoy the material goodies of the Empire. At the same time, economic conditions inside the Empire weren't all that great---declining fortunes had led to an extensive welfare class among the citizens, and the influx of northern barbarians simply added to the already burdensome and oppressive tax structures. Sound familiar? Here in America, we have every poor person from Mexico to Tierra del Fuego wanting to cross over and enjoy our material goodies; and we're dealing with rampant inflation and a declining standard of living. In Western Europe, 1st World nations have been having a terrible time trying to control the influx of Africans and Middle Easterners trying to escape their points of origin for better conditions.

The late Roman Empire suffered with over-regulation and a series of rulers who were inept, at best. I doubt that anybody can say with a straight face that any of the presidents we've had since 1988 could really be considered the "cream of the crop"; they certainly didn't (and don't) measure up to previous chief executives, by any stretch. And our current government is no slouch at adding layer upon layer upon layer of burdensome regulations to try to control the populace.

In a broader sociocultural sense, the Romans had lost much of their moorings; previously, they had believed in, and had pride in, their nation, their history, their national heroes, their way of life, and their religion. By the time the whole thing went smash, they no longer had any of those things; they felt that their country was no longer the greatest in the world, that they were the paramount people in the world; they saw life as burdensome and oppressive, and while the Empire was "officially" Christian (thanks to Constantine), that was by no means universal. A bulk of the population were simply what we would call "nones": they really didn't believe in anything, for the most part. The people coming into the Empire weren't worshippers of Christ or Jupiter; they worshipped strange gods with primitive rites, like Odin and Thor. And we have a culture now that has naught but disdain for America and the European base that gave birth to it; our children are being taught to despise our history, our inherited Judeo-Christian religious structure, and our forefathers as something evil and oppressive.

I could go on and on, but you get the point. I believe we're looking at very much the same picture as Rome was looking at in 400 A.D.; and once it goes (provided we're not actually seeing the start of the Parousia), life is not going to be very pleasant for a long time to come. I myself have less than two decades before I go to my reward; I fervently hope that the collapse will hold off until I have departed the area of operations.

Last edited:
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
In my estimation: even churches [Protestant] have 'reformed' once again.
This time being inclusive to sinners being okay and if we say otherwise we are bigot, uncaring, and phobic.

Meantime souls are on the line. But applauding folks jumping off the cliffs is easier because then you aren't called bad names so watch them go.

Our jobs are to aid those in most need of the Lord's graces and healing, not give them kudos and watch the show.

So with the 'woke crowd' inviting this into churches, some weaker in the Catholic Church or whatever personal reason, are agreeable too.

Upvote 0