Washington
✟13,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Man vs. Wild is one of my favorite shows! so, anyways..

My brother first brought this up.. and it got me thinking

Bear Grylls must make a ton of.. animal activists? I don't know what to call them, but.. he must make people like that mad all the time

He's constantly killing things and i'm not talking about bugs, but larger animals.

The episode that I remember most is when he trapped a reindeer (I think that's what it was) and he slit its throat open, then proceded to drink the blood as it poured out.

I personally don't have any sort of problem with this.. but I imagine other people do

Is anyone here, or do you know anyone who is, against the show because he kills animals? just some thoughts

Mela Monkey

Kevin Kevin Kevin
Dec 14, 2009
Washington
✟13,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What do people think our ancestors did for food and clothing back in the old days? Certain animals were created for certain reasons, and when Bear Grylls kills them for food for survival, I see no problem with it.

Neither do I, but I could see groups like PETA having a problem with it.

Upvote 0

Skilletdude

Aug 20, 2006
California
✟8,495.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Bear Grills is a FAKE!!!

YouTube - Re: Man Vs. Wild, Bear Grylls is a Phony

Actually, I have no problem with the show. I know he's not really gonna be putting his life on the line and he has some decent information... and it's entertaining. I just thought the video was funny :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums