West of Mississippi
✟418,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is everybody going to buy with stimulus check in April? Guns? It’s a terrible time to buy. Prices way up! In Californ IA it’s cheaper to buy in a shop then on line. But the shops are empty. I want to save my check for the time of my burial. Speak up if you have life insurance, new or otherwise?

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟828,768.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I was going to sell all my guns and buy one. It’s a bad time to sell on Armslist because they are converting everyone to Premium- for money to weed out scammers. Then I can get a certain amount of money together. But it costs over $150 for fees here. And reloading for old calibers is over $100. Then there is not much. It costs money and time to sell guns at a decent price. Would take too long to get together. It’s money, it’s all about the money. But if you are content you don’t have that problem.
What an addiction what a lust is this gun lovers thing. So now again I must self control myself and be content. Not a problem! I am going to be content again myself and not go there until next time. Jesus is the hope of the oppressed. The hope in heaven not this life. Maybe I’ll learn someday!
Have you tried GunPost? I use the Canadian one with good results, but you need to be careful as there are some scammers on there. We also have a couple of private forums, one much larger than the other; for us Canadians, Canadian GunNutz is the best. No fees for either of them. I occasionally visit some US forums, not for buy and sell, but for info. They have good trading sections also. (Rimfire Central, and the 1911 forum).

Upvote 0