Man Rams and Kills DC Officer

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
A man rams an officer near the capital in DC and slams into a barracade. He killed the officer. He got out with a knife and was shot by police.

He was a follower of Louis Farrakhan and claimed the government was persecuting blacks. He also claimed that the FBI and CIA were persecuting him.

Two thoughts, perhaps we should not allow people with mental health issues to have a car.

We now have a leftist attacking the capital and killing people.

US Capitol Police officer killed, another injured after suspect rams car into police barrier outside building

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
A man rams an officer near the capital in DC and slams into a barracade. He killed the officer. He got out with a knife and was shot by police.

He was a follower of Louis Farrakhan and claimed the government was persecuting blacks. He also claimed that the FBI and CIA were persecuting him.

Two thoughts, perhaps we should not allow people with mental health issues to have a car.

We now have a leftist attacking the capital and killing people.

US Capitol Police officer killed, another injured after suspect rams car into police barrier outside building

You think Louis Farrakhan and those that follow him are "leftists"?

"During the 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries, Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'" While he declined to endorse Trump outright, he said of Trump "I like what I'm looking at."[59] In 2018, Farrakhan again praised Trump for "destroying every enemy that was an enemy of our rise". He included the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in this group.[60] Conservative pundits Candace Owens and Glenn Beck both took note of Farrakhan's position, with Owens saying, while she did not "endorse Farrakhan’s views" it remained a "really big deal" that Farrakhan had "aligned himself with Trump's administration" and Beck declaring that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and urged "reconciliation" between conservatives and Farrakhan.[61][62]"

"The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies Farrakhan's Nation of Islam (NOI) as a hate group and a black nationalist organization;[3] Farrakhan and the NOI dispute the validity of the first term.[11] As the leader of the NOI, Farrakhan has preached the organization's theology which claims black superiority over whites.[3] According to the NOI, whites were created 6,600 years ago as a "race of devils" by an evil scientist named Yakub,[2] a story which originated with the founder of the NOI, Wallace D. Fard.[3] The split in the NOI into two factions after Eljiah Muhammad died in 1975, was caused in part because new leader Warith Mohammed wished to reject the Yakub myth, while national spokesman Farrakhan wanted to reaffirm it.[78] At an event in Milwaukee in August 2015, Farrakhan said: "White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it".[79]"
Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia

Also:
Louis Farrakhan More ‘Far Right’ Than Left. But Mostly, He’s an Opportunist.

Being black doesn't make one a "leftist".

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Never let a tragedy go to waste... even if it means using one to take a below the belt potshot at the Democrats and there's no valid excuse for it. I wish I could say I'm surprised by it, but I'm not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal

"During the 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries, Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'" While he declined to endorse Trump outright, he said of Trump "I like what I'm looking at."[59] In 2018, Farrakhan again praised Trump for "destroying every enemy that was an enemy of our rise". He included the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in this group.[60] Conservative pundits Candace Owens and Glenn Beck both took note of Farrakhan's position, with Owens saying, while she did not "endorse Farrakhan’s views" it remained a "really big deal" that Farrakhan had "aligned himself with Trump's administration" and Beck declaring that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and urged "reconciliation" between conservatives and Farrakhan.[61][62]"

"The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies Farrakhan's Nation of Islam (NOI) as a hate group and a black nationalist organization;[3] Farrakhan and the NOI dispute the validity of the first term.[11] As the leader of the NOI, Farrakhan has preached the organization's theology which claims black superiority over whites.[3] According to the NOI, whites were created 6,600 years ago as a "race of devils" by an evil scientist named Yakub,[2] a story which originated with the founder of the NOI, Wallace D. Fard.[3] The split in the NOI into two factions after Eljiah Muhammad died in 1975, was caused in part because new leader Warith Mohammed wished to reject the Yakub myth, while national spokesman Farrakhan wanted to reaffirm it.[78] At an event in Milwaukee in August 2015, Farrakhan said: "White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it".[79]"

Also:

-CryptoLutheran

No being black doesn't make you a leftist. But he espouses more leftist ideology than right ideology. Not by much, but he does.

He's for gun control
He's against white people
He's against the Jews
He supports a woman's right to choose abortions
Although saying it would be a shame if the Next MLK where flushed down the toilet.

On the right he is

An anti-vaxer
Is not a huge supporter of welfare
Believes in more traditional values

He's kind of a mix of ideas. Leans a little more left than right. But he's certainly not far left and he's certainly not far right. He's a unique character that's for sure.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Also:

-CryptoLutheran

Let's see who Farrakhan hangs around.
U5J2CBGWDPKAVLUUFGSK6GMQRQ.jpg

Upvote 0